Come spend the morning at Tumbleweed Park as we promote health, wellness, and fitness for kids of all ages. Free activities will get the kids playing and their minds active, while parents can explore the various booths on health, wellness, and fitness.
Day of Play will feature a variety of fun activities organized by many of the non-profit organizations, businesses and municipal divisions serving the community.
Playful Stage Schedule
Schedule to announced at a later time.
Does your organization want to perform a dance number or do a zumba demonstration for all to see? Well if you want to do this or more at our event, please complete our Stage Performer Application to be considered for one of the available stage times. For more information, please call 480-782-2669.
All activities to be announce at a later time
Mayor Tibshraeny's Day of Play is continually seeking interested individuals, organizations and companies who want to sponsor our great festival with either in-kind services or monetary donations. The benefits of being a sponsor range from on-stage logo recognition and announcements during the festival to name and/or logo recognition on flyers, posters, postcards, websites, press releases, festival program, and much more. Benefits vary based on sponsorship levels. For more information on becoming a sponsor, please call 480-782-2665, email Hermelinda.Llamas@chandleraz.gov.
Interested in participating as a vendor for the Chandler Mayor's Day of Play? Potential vendors need to provide a service or activity that involves an area within health, wellness, or fitness.
General Application Information
- The Vendor Priority* application deadline is Friday, June 30, 2017.
*Vendor priority applies to any vendor that has participated in past year's Day of Play.
- The general vendor application deadline is Wednesday, September 6, 2017 or when all space has been reserved.
- If you are a new organization applying to participate in the event, your application will be accepted on a first come first serve basis once the priority deadline has expired. You are encouraged to submit an application prior to the 2017 vendor priority deadline and applications will be held in the order they are received.
Submit an Application for the 2017 Day of Play Here
1. Vendor Information Sheet (pdf) - PLEASE READ THIS FIRST
2. Apply by: Application - Online Vendor Application
For information on being a vendor, please contact Special.Events@chandleraz.gov or 480-782-2669.
If you are interested in volunteering for the Chandler Mayor's Day of Play and the Foam Run, please check back with us in August for all the volunteer opportunities.
100 Best Community for Young People Award
Playtopia! at Tumbleweed Park
For more information on the Chandler Mayor's Day of Play, email Special.Events@chandleraz.gov or please call 480-782-2665.
Check the Chandler Events Calendar for details on these and other events, or call:
Special Events Hotline
Thank You to Our Partners and Sponsors