|FIND YOUR SPOT...
Downtown Chandler has plenty of FREE parking options for patrons, employees and visitors. View the map to find FREE parking within walking distance to your destination and watch our downtown parking video.
Changes to parking options
The face of downtown Chandler is changing to make way for infrastructure improvements, new development and businesses. Starting later this fall, visitors will no longer be able to park on the southwest corner of Arizona Avenue and Chandler Boulevard. After the first of the year, there will be limited parking on Arizona Avenue, directly across from City Hall. Please visit this website for updates or connect with the City on Facebook and Twitter.
Construction on these sites will begin shortly and the areas will be fenced off. Downtown visitors and employees may park in the following areas FREE of charge.
Free Public Parking Garages:
• City of Chandler, City Hall parking garage
• Ports America parking garage, only after 5 p.m. during the week and all day on weekends
• First Credit Union parking garage, only after 5 p.m. during the week and all day on weekends
While construction is happening in the downtown area, the City also has arranged for free, temporary surface parking:
• Between Oregon and Dakota streets, south of Chandler Boulevard
• Southeast corner of Arizona Avenue and Buffalo Street
Take a photo of your favorite hot "Spot" in downtown Chandler and share a parking tip using the hashtag #FindYourSpot. Don't forget to tag the @cityofchandler when you post your photo!
Valley Metro transportation options to downtown Chandler
View an Executive Summary of Downtown Parking Study
View Chandler's Parking Study Report