Schedule of Activities * Vendor * Volunteers * Rules of Play * Dog Parks * Year Round Tips
Chandler is proud to partner with the American Service Animal Society and Maricopa County Animal Care and Control for this special event that is sure to make everyone howl with joy.
Saturday, November 19, 2016
9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Woofstock Rules of Play
- Keep dog on leash at all times
- Each dog must have it's own walker
- Poop Bags ... we have them ... please use them!
- No shock collars
- No pulling carts
- Aggressive behavior will not be tolerated
- Rain or shine
Dog Parks in Chandler
- Paseo Vista Recreation Area
3850 S. McQueen Rd
- Shawnee Park
1400 W. Mesquite
- Snedigar Sportsplex
4500 S. Basha Rd.
- Nozomi Park
250 S. Kyrene Rd.
Year Round Tips For Pets! - NEW FEATURE
Enjoy fun and useful tips that will help that special member of the family! These tips will change from time to time, so visit often.
It gets very hot in Arizona early in the year and stays hot through early fall. Make smart choices for your pet.
- NEVER leave your pet in a parked car, even with the windows open. An animal's body temperature can rise in just seconds, causing heat-related problems or even death. Normal body temperature for dogs and cats is between 101 and 103 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Walk your pet on cooler surfaces to protect his feet from burning. If the pavement is too hot for you to hold your hand on for more then a few seconds, it's much too hot for your pet's paws.
- Keep walks to a minimum. Your pet is much closer to the hot pavement and its body can heat up very quic