Each year, the Family Easter Celebration in south Chandler provides some of the most enthusiastic Easter Egg Scrambles in the Valley for kids up to 9 years of age. In addition to the egg hunts there will be information booths, displays, and interactive amusements. There will be a Family Easter Basket Giveaway.
Minimal charges for some interactive children’s activities and photos with the Easter Bunny. Also available for purchase are food and beverages.
**This is a CASH ONLY event.**
2017 Stage Entertainment
9:05-9:20am Studio 3 Performing Arts
9:20am Coloring Contest Winners Announced
9:30-9:50am Desert Star Dance
10:00-10:15am LFPA Warner
11:30am Family Easter Basket Giveaway Winner Announced (Must be present)
Studio 3 Performing Arts
At Studio 3 Performing Arts, they are dedicated to providing a well-rounded education through diverse course offerings, quality programs, and a true sense of community. They strive to produce professional quality performances that highlight the unique talents of each student, giving everyone a chance to feel like they’re on a Broadway stage. Above all, Studio 3 is a place for families. They encourage programs and schedules that allow siblings to take classes at the same time, create bonding experiences for our students, and encourage parents to get involved, giving everyone a strong sense of community. Together, they are the Studio 3 Family!
Desert Star Dance
Desert Star Dance is your neighborhood dance studio providing excellence in dance training for children and adults. Classes are available in a variety of styles including jazz, ballet, contemporary, tap, musical theater, hip hop and combination classes for beginning through advanced students - ages three through adult. Visit our new spacious and modern facility conveniently located on the north east corner of McQueen and Ray on the border of Chandler and Gilbert. They make learning the art of dance fun! Call today (480) 813-7827.
Learning Foundation and Performing Arts- Warner Campus is a K-6 charter school with emphasis in music, theatre, and dance. LFPA's performance teams include a show choir, The Leading Tones, two dance teams, Leading Edge and Energy, and a vocal ensemble, Wildcat Chorus. They have performed all over town sharing songs of all styles, including pop, rock, Broadway, and hip hop.
- Inflatable Ride/Game wristbands available at event
*Unlimited Use Wristband $9.00 per person
*$1 per Ticket, sold separately
*Bouncers/Games range from $1 to $5 per use
*Activities Include - Obstacle course, 2 bouncers, 2 toddler jumps, 1 combo bouncer
- Easter Bunny Pictures by the Mayor's Youth Commission for $3
- Face Painting by the Mayor's Youth Commission for $2
- Carnival Games with a chance to win a prize
- Take Home Crafts
- Food Vendors
- Merchandise/Informational Vendors
Easter Egg Scramble
Get ready for a fun filled egg hunt! Make sure to join us at the Egg Scramble at 10:30 am. Each age group will have a hidden golden ticket inside an egg to win a prize!!
- It’s FREE
- All of the age groups will start at 10:30am on 4 different fields.
- There will be a feather flag indicating the start line for each of the fields.
*Ages 0-2 will have the green flag
*Ages 3-4 will have the yellow flag
*Ages 5-6 will have the purple flag
*Ages 7-9 will have the blue flag
- All of the eggs will have a piece of candy or a toy inside. (4 Eggs per child please)
- Make sure to look inside your egg for the golden ticket
- Redeem the golden ticket at the information booth for your prize
- If you have more than one child participating and wish to keep them together, please go to the older age category.
Kids 9 years and younger can participate in our annual coloring contest. Coloring contest sheets are now available! Deadline to submit entries is April 5, 2017.
Contest winners will be chosen from each of the following age categories:
- 2 years and under
- 3-4 years
- 5-6 years
- 7-9 years.
Family Easter Basket
Come to the Information Booth to enter to win the Family Easter Basket. 1 ticket per family member. The winner will be drawn at 11:30am and must be present to win.
Interested in participating as a vendor for the Family Easter Celebration? Potential vendors will need to read the below information and follow the instructions on how to apply.
- The Vendor Priority* application deadline is Wednesday, January 18, 2017.
*Vendor priority applies to any vendor that has participated in the previous year's
Family Easter Celebration.
- The general vendor application deadline is Friday, March 3, 2017 or when all space has been reserved.
- If you are a new organization applying to participate in the event, your application will be accepted on a first come first serve basis once the priority deadline has expired. You are encouraged to submit an application prior to the vendor priority deadline and applications will be held in the order they are received.
Submit an application for the 2017 Family Easter Celebration here:
1. Vendor Information Sheet (pdf) - PLEASE READ THIS FIRST
2. Apply by: Application - (pdf) or Online Vendor Application
For information on being a vendor, please contact 480-782-2665.
**As of MARCH 4, 2017, all vendor space is full.**
The Family Easter Celebration is always seeking interested business or organization who want to sponsor this year's event. Potential sponsors may review our 2016-2017 sponsorship package, call 480-782-2665 or email Hermelinda.Llamas@chandleraz.gov with any questions or interest.
For questions or additional information about the event, please call 480-782-2669 or email Special.Events@chandleraz.gov.
The Snedigar Sportsplex is at 4500 S. Alma School Rd., which is south of Ocotillo Road.
Chandler Special Events Hotline