Chandler is proud to partner with the American Service Animal Society and Maricopa County Animal Care and Control for this special event that is sure to make everyone howl with joy. Bring the entire family out for a day of tail waggin' activities.
Woofstock is the recipient of the 2009 Outstanding Community Special Event presented by the Arizona Parks and Recreation Association.
**THIS EVENT IS CASH ONLY - NO ATMS ARE ON SITE; SOME VENDORS MAY ACCEPTED CREDIT CARDS**
Walk of Honor - A Salute to Veterans
Additional information will be provided soon.
Featured Activities and Demonstrations
Anniversary Donation Drive
Woofstock turns 10 years old and we need the community’s assistance to celebrate a milestone! As a way to give back to the community, the City of Chandler and Woofstock will be taking donations to help our four legged friends displaced and lost during Hurricane Irma. Woofstock has teamed up with the Broward County Humane Society in Florida to assist in their efforts of working hard to rescue and shelter the pets of Florida.
How can you help? Here’s how…
1. Log onto Amazon and go to the Broward County
Humane Society Wish List link.
*Choose any item of your choice to purchase and
donate.Shipping costs will not apply to the order.
*All items will be sent directly to the BCHS facility.
*Be sure to print off a copy of your receipt and bring it
to the donation booth at Woofstock to receive your one
commemorative Anniversary Woofstock t-shirt.
*Each shipment of a purchase will receive your one
commemorative t-shirt, while supplies last.
2. Bring one or more of the items listed below to Woofstock on November 18th and drop it
off at the BCHS Donation Booth. Each person that brings a donation will receive one
commemorative Anniversary Woofstock t-shirt, while supplies last.
*Bath towels (3x)
*Duct tape (3x rolls)
*Gas gift cards ($10)
*Amazon gift cards ($10)
*Plastic pet travel carriers - All sizes
*Pet snacks – All variety (min $10 value)
*Pet toys – All variety (min $10 value)
All items donated at Woofstock will be shipped to the Broward County Humane Society
Broward County Humane Society
Attn: Cherie Wachter
2070 Griffin Road
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33312
Schelle Veterinary Services
Services will be provide at the event for dog owners wishing to purchase any of the available services. These services will be available "while supplies last".
Canine Distemper/Parvo Vaccine $10.00
Canine Bortella Vaccine $12.00
Canine Rabies Vaccine $8.00
Heartworm Testing $35.00
Microchip + Registration (1 yr) $30.00
Toe Nail Trims $7.00
Featured Stage Performances
Additional information will be provided soon.
Does your organization want to perform a dance number or do a zumba demonstration for all to see? Well if you want to do this or more at our event, please complete our Stage Performer Application to be considered for one of the available stage times. For more information, please call 480-782-2669.
Woofstock is seeking vendors to participate in this year's event. Interested vendors must submit an application either online or by mail to the City of Chandler.
* The 2016 Vendor Priority application deadline is Wednesday, August 2, 2017.
* The general vendor application deadline is Wednesday, September 27, 2017 or when all space has been reserved.
* If you are a new organization applying to participate in the event, your application will be accepted on a first come first serve basis once the priority deadline has expired. You are encouraged to submit an application prior to the 2016 vendor priority deadline and applications will be held in the order they are received.
Submit an application for the 2017 Woofstock Here
1. Vendor Information Sheet (pdf)
2. Application (pdf) or Online Vendor Application
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-782-2669.
Woofstock is continually seeking interested individuals, organizations and companies who want to sponsor our great festival with either in-kind services or monetary donations. The benefits of being a sponsor range from on-stage logo recognition and announcements during the festival to name and/or logo recognition on flyers, posters, postcards, websites, press releases, festival program, and much more. Benefits vary based on sponsorship levels. For more information on becoming a sponsor, please call 480-782-2665, email Hermelinda.Llamas @chandleraz.gov.
Are you interested in volunteering? We have a great opportunity for anyone who needs community service hours or just want to help out a great event. Volunteer opportunities range from setting up, water stations, activity booths or helping guests with event information. Volunteers can only be taken for ages 14 and older.
Please sign up here!
For more information on the Woofstock, email Special.Events@chandleraz.gov or please call 480-782-2669.
Thank You to
Meet Our Partners
Is a nonprofit organization dedicated to enabling disabled veterans to live a more productive life through the use of service animals.
- We provide no cost service dog training and certification to qualifying disabled veterans and his/her own dog.
- We provide a customized training program to meet the specific needs of each disabled veteran.
- We provide a unique, positive result based program by compassionate, certified professional animal behaviorists.
- We provide a “Safe Haven” for disabled veterans to come and train their own dogs to be service dogs.
- Provide life time training opportunities, wellness programs, social- engagement opportunities to help service dog teams transition into everyday life.
- We do not breed dogs but advocate the use of rescue canines.
Maricopa County Animal Care & Control
People love pets. We do what we do because more than 55,000 animals in Maricopa County need us each year!
MCACC strives to take care of
animals and to be proactive and
offer programs to prevent problems
before they occur.
- Mission … Is to promote and protect the health, safety and welfare of people and pets in Maricopa County.
- Vision … Animal Care and Control strives to reduce the dangers and nuisances caused by irresponsible pet ownership, and to protect pets from abuse, neglect and homelessness.
- Values … Transparency, Accountability, Professionalism, Clarity, Safety, Humane Attitude.