Chandler is proud to partner with the American Service Animal Society and Maricopa County Animal Care and Control for this special event that is sure to make everyone howl with joy. Bring the entire family out for a day of tail waggin' activities.
Woofstock is the recipient of the 2009 Outstanding Community Special Event presented by the Arizona Parks and Recreation Association.
**THIS EVENT IS CASH ONLY - NO ATMS ARE ON SITE; SOME VENDORS MAY ACCEPTED CREDIT CARDS**
2015 Walk of Honor - A Salute to Veterans
Sponsored by the American Service Animal Society
Come out and walk this great course available to all guest! Course Map - Click Here
The Walk of Honor is a FREE activity for all guests of Woofstock to participate in. The walk is available the entire length of the event.
A special feature of the Walk of Honor is the SPOT THE SERVICE DOG CONTEST. Participants will walk the course and look for various service dogs on signs and write their names down on the form. The contest runs from 9am to 1pm. The contest winner will be announced at 1pm. For all rules and contest sheets, guests will visit the American Service Animal Society Booth on event day.
The American Service Animal Society is looking for sponsors of the Spot the Service Dog signs. Anyone interested can contact Gerad Claseman, the American Service Animal Society at 480-802-9339.
All money raised will help provide no cost service dog training and certification to veterans.
Featured Activities and Demonstrations
The Blazin' K9s Flyball Racing Team was formed in 2008 in Chandler, AZ.
They are a small group of people who love their dogs and enjoy the excitement of the sport of Flyball.
DEMO AT EVENT: Competitive flyball racing with teams from Arizona, California and New Mexico. Flyball racing is a high energy dog sport in which a team of 4 dogs jump over 4 jumps to a springloaded "flyball" box, catch the ball in their mouth and run back over the four jumps. The next dog passes into the dog returning until all 4 dogs have returned successfully. They are racing another team in the other lane. The fastest team wins the heat! It has also been called "drag racing" for dogs.
Featured Stage Performances
Please check back soon for more information!
Woofstock is seeking vendors to participate in this year's event. Interested vendors must submit an application either online or by mail to the City of Chandler.
* The 2015 Vendor Priority application deadline is Friday, July 29, 2016.
* The general vendor application deadline is Friday, October 21, 2016 or when all space has been reserved.
* If you are a new organization applying to participate in the event, your application will be accepted on a first come first serve basis once the priority deadline has expired. You are encouraged to submit an application prior to the 2015 vendor priority deadline and applications will be held in the order they are received.
PLEASE NOTE: As of August 25, only applications from nonprofit organizations providing information on their services will accepted. All other applications will be placed on the waitlist.
Submit an application for the 2016 Woofstock Here
1. Vendor Information Sheet (pdf)
2. Application (pdf) or Online Vendor Application
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Woofstock is continually seeking interested individuals, organizations and companies who want to sponsor our great festival with either in-kind services or monetary donations. The benefits of being a sponsor range from on-stage logo recognition and announcements during the festival to name and/or logo recognition on flyers, posters, postcards, websites, press releases, festival program, and much more. Benefits vary based on sponsorship levels. For more information on becoming a sponsor, please call 480-782-2665, email Hermelinda.Llamas @chandleraz.gov, or review our 2016-2017 sponsorship package.
Are you interested in volunteering? We have a great opportunity for anyone who needs community service hours or just want to help out a great event. Volunteer opportunities range from setting up, water stations, activity booths or helping guests with event information.
Please come back for more information - sign ups available September 2016!
For more information on the Woofstock, email Special.Events@chandleraz.gov or please call 480-782-2665.
Thank You to
Meet Our Partners
Is a nonprofit organization dedicated to enabling disabled veterans to live a more productive life through the use of service animals.
- We provide no cost service dog training and certification to qualifying disabled veterans and his/her own dog.
- We provide a customized training program to meet the specific needs of each disabled veteran.
- We provide a unique, positive result based program by compassionate, certified professional animal behaviorists.
- We provide a “Safe Haven” for disabled veterans to come and train their own dogs to be service dogs.
- Provide life time training opportunities, wellness programs, social- engagement opportunities to help service dog teams transition into everyday life.
- We do not breed dogs but advocate the use of rescue canines.
Maricopa County Animal Care & Control
People love pets. We do what we do because more than 55,000 animals in Maricopa County need us each year!
MCACC strives to take care of
animals and to be proactive and
offer programs to prevent problems
before they occur.
- Mission … Is to promote and protect the health, safety and welfare of people and pets in Maricopa County.
- Vision … Animal Care and Control strives to reduce the dangers and nuisances caused by irresponsible pet ownership, and to protect pets from abuse, neglect and homelessness.
- Values … Transparency, Accountability, Professionalism, Clarity, Safety, Humane Attitude.
The City of Chandler welcomes participation from all of its citizens. To request an accommodation due to a disability please allow at five (5) days prior to the scheduled event. Contact the City's Special Event Coordinator at 480-782-2665 (or 711 via AZ Relay Service) or email@example.com