Chandler is proud to partner with the American Service Animal Society and Maricopa County Animal Care and Control for this special event that is sure to make everyone howl with joy. Bring the entire family out for a day of tail waggin' activities.
Woofstock is the recipient of the 2009 Outstanding Community Special Event presented by the Arizona Parks and Recreation Association.
**THIS EVENT IS CASH ONLY - NO ATMS ARE ON SITE; SOME VENDORS MAY ACCEPTED CREDIT CARDS**
Walk of Honor- A Salute to Veterans
Sponsored by the American Service Animal Society
Come out and walk this great course available to all guest! Course Map - Click Here
The Walk of Honor is a FREE activity for all guests of Woofstock to participate in. The walk is available the entire length of the event.
A special feature of the Walk of Honor is the SPOT THE SERVICE DOG CONTEST. Participants will walk the course and look for various service dogs on signs and write their names down on the form. The contest runs from 9am to 1pm. The contest winner will be announced at 1pm. For all rules and contest sheets, guests will visit the American Service Animal Society Booth on event day.
The American Service Animal Society is looking for sponsors of the Spot the Service Dog signs. Anyone interested can contact Gerad Classman, the American Service Animal Society at 480-802-9339.
All money raised through the walk will help to get veterans guide dogs.
Woofstock is continually seeking interested individuals, organizations and companies who want to sponsor our great festival with either in-kind services or monetary donations. The benefits of being a sponsor range from on-stage logo recognition and announcements during the festival to name and/or logo recognition on flyers, posters, postcards, websites, press releases, festival program, and much more. Benefits vary based on sponsorship levels. For more information on becoming a sponsor, please call 480-782-2665, email Hermelinda.Llamas@chandleraz.gov, or review our sponsorship package.
Woofstock is seeking vendors to participate in this year's event. Interested vendors must submit an application either online or by mail to the City of Chandler.
* The 2014 Vendor Priority application deadline is Friday, July 31, 2015.
* The general vendor application deadline is Friday, October 23, 2015 or when all space has been reserved.
* If you are a new organization applying to participate in the event, your application will be accepted on a first come first serve basis once the priority deadline has expired. You are encouraged to submit an application prior to the 2014 vendor priority deadline and applications will be held in the order they are received.
Submit an application for the 2015 Woofstock here:
1. Vendor Information Sheet (pdf)
2. Application (pdf) or Online Vendor Application
Are you interested in volunteering? We have a great opportunity for anyone who needs community service hours or just want to help out a great event. Volunteer opportunities range from setting up, water stations, activity booths or helping guests with event information.
Sign up today by clicking on this ICON and filling out the form in minutes!
THANK YOU 2014 SPONSORS
Meet Our Partners
American Service Animal Society
This nonprofit organization is dedicated to enabling disabled veterans to live a more productive life through the use of service animals. We envision a world in which disabled veterans are able to lead a happier and healthier life through the use of a service animal.
- Provide the funding for a disabled veteran to be partnered with a trained service animal.
- Assist the disabled veteran in the selection of a qualified trainer and appropriate service animal.
- Monitor the progress of the disabled veteran and his or her dog.
- Support the disabled veteran as much as possible in caring for the service animal.
- Rescue service animals, re-partner when possible or find the animal a good non-service home.
Maricopa County Animal Care & Control
People love pets. We do what we do because more than 55,000 animals in Maricopa County need us each year!
MCACC strives to take care of
animals and to be proactive and
offer programs to prevent problems
before they occur.
- Mission … Is to promote and protect the health, safety and welfare of people and pets in Maricopa County.
- Vision … Animal Care and Control strives to reduce the dangers and nuisances caused by irresponsible pet ownership, and to protect pets from abuse, neglect and homelessness.
- Values … Transparency, Accountability, Professionalism, Clarity, Safety, Humane Attitude.