Enjoy an evening of family fun at the annual Fall Rhythm Fest. Some of the Valley’s hottest bands will entertain and vendors will offer a variety of tasty food and beverages. In addition, there will be interactive amusements for children, along with music contests for all ages. Bring your lawn chairs and blankets and spend a family-friendly (no alcohol) evening listening to the music and watching the grand finale fireworks!
Admission and parking for the Rhythm Fest is free; however, there are charges for the food and beverages and the kids activities.
5:30 p.m. Event Begins
5:45 p.m. - 7:15 p.m. Adrenaline
7:15 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Adult & Kids Game
8:00 p.m. - 9:15 p.m. Colton Avery
9:00 p.m. Fireworks
At age 23, new musician Colton Avery incorporates a perfectly fluid acoustic blend of 4 dimensional sound. With influences like John Mayer, Ray Lamontagne, Michael Jackson and Eric Clapton his music takes listeners through a walk in a new, refreshing, introspective park of soothing positive sounds. Singer/song writer Colton Avery cannot write a bad sounding tune. He is a perfect product searching for perfect production. Every sticky song leaves you craving more. His natural musical genius is here to bring value back to the radio waves. The world needs to hear him play.
• His “Waves” Album debuted at #42 on the singer/song writer charts
• He wrote 3 songs for Glenn Beck's “Man in the Moon” Production soon to hit stages nation wide.
• You can hear his song “Cinderella” on Season 3 Ep. 10 of Switched at Birth.
OPENED FOR AND PLAYED WITH...
• The Zac Brown Band • Andy Grammar • Styx
• Capital Cities • Jamestown Revival • Alex Aiono
• Barenaked Ladies • The Dirty Heads • Katie O.
• Tyrone wells • Ben Taylor • Katastro
• Livingston Taylor • Tyler Hilton • A Silent Film
• Of Verona • Satellite • Rocco Deluca
• Ryan Starr • Ryan Innes • Vicci Martinez
• Midas Whale • Amy Whitcomb • The Guess Who
• Josiah Leming • William Joseph • Benny Marchant
The Fall Rhythm Festival is continually seeking interested individuals, organizations and companies who want to sponsor our great festival with either in-kind services or monetary donations. The benefits of being a sponsor range from on-stage logo recognition and announcements during the festival to name and/or logo recognition on flyers, posters, postcards, websites, press releases, festival program, and much more. Benefits vary based on sponsorship levels. For more information on becoming a sponsor, please call 480-782-2665, email Hermelinda.Llamas@chandleraz.gov, or review our sponsorship package.
Applications for the 2014 Fall Rhythm Fest are no longer being accepted. Applications will once again be accepted in July of 2015.
For ALL questions, concerns or comments regarding a vendor booth space for the Fall Rhythm Fest, contact John Stewart at 480-236-9123.
** The Chandler Lions Club oversees the criteria and acceptance of vendors for this event.**
Please check back next year to volunteer for this event.
Chandler Special Events Hotline
Thank you to all our sponsors who help to make this event so successful!