A lively retail market and a community with more than $5.7 billion in buying power
National and local retailers and developers continue to invest with confidence in Chandler because of its solid retail market, including:
Search Chandler Retail Properties by Available Square footage
- Average Household Income of $84,773- one of the highest in metropolitan Phoenix
- Rapid population growth (42.4 percent since 2000) of educated, affluent consumers
- More than 240,000 residents
- More than 16.5 million square feet of existing retail space
- The City has placed a priority on attracting quality retail opportunities and repositioning older retail space
Source: CoStar Showcase
Note: We will gladly send you information for any property marked “subscriber access only
Visit Chandler's Development Map for a list of Chandler properties (20,000 sf and above).
View Chandler Land Use Map for additional resources.
For additional information on these or any other City of Chandler properties, contact:
Economic Development Program Manager
Disclaimer: Information contained herein was obtained from sources deemed reliable. However, we have not verified its accuracy and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is submitted subject to the possibility of errors, omissions, change of price, rental or other conditions, prior sale, lease or financing, or withdrawal without notice.