“Financial Health” comes in the form of a new prescription drug card we are offering to residents. It can save a person who may not have health insurance as much as an average of 60 percent off regular prescription rates.
Chandler residents have saved nearly $133,000 in the last year, thanks to the prescription drug savings card offered through Mayor Jay Tibshraeny’s Health Connect program. Mayor Tibshraeny launched Health Connect in August 2012, with a partnership with Coast2Coast Rx, allow all Chandler residents, regardless of income, age, or health status to participate in the program and save on the cost of their medications. To date, more than 400 residents have used the program, filling 2,925 prescriptions. The average discount has been 59 percent with a total savings of nearly $133,000.
- Disponible en español
- Free Prescription drug cards available Citywide through an new partnership with Coast2Coast RX
- Resident/Cardholder contact information:
- Website: www.coast2coastrx.com
- Telephone Number: 1-800-931-8872
Participants save 60 percent on average retail order. Anyone can use the card – no application process. Virtually, all pharmacies will accept the card. Download a card by clicking here.
Prescription Drug Card Distribution Locations:
- City Hall, 175 S. Arizona Avenue, Lobby City Clerk & Utility Billings
- City Public Housing Office, 235 S. Arizona Avenue
- City Libraries