“Financial Health” comes in the form of a new prescription drug card we are offering to residents. It can save a person who may not have health insurance as much as an average of 60 percent off regular prescription rates.
Chandler residents have saved $655,000 since August 2012, thanks to the prescription drug savings card offered through Mayor Jay Tibshraeny’s Health Connect program. Mayor Tibshraeny launched Health Connect four year ago through a partnership with Coast2Coast Rx, which allows all Chandler residents, regardless of income, age, or health status to participate in the program and save on the cost of their medications. To date, nearly 2,000 residents have used the program, filling thousands of prescriptions.
- Disponible en español
- Free Prescription drug cards available Citywide through an new partnership with Coast2Coast RX
- Resident/Cardholder contact information:
- Website: coast2coastrx.com
- Telephone Number: 1-800-931-8872
Participants save 60 percent on average retail order. Anyone can use the card – no application process. Virtually, all pharmacies will accept the card. Download a free card.
Prescription Drug Card Distribution Locations:
- City Hall, 175 S. Arizona Ave., Lobby City Clerk & Utility Billings
- City Public Housing Office, 235 S. Arizona Ave.
- Downtown Branch, 22 S. Delaware St.
- Sunset Branch, 4930 W. Ray Road
- Basha Branch, 5990 S. Val Vista Drive
- Hamilton, 3700 S. Arizona Ave.