FY2015-2016 Human Services Funding
The City of Chandler FY15/16 Human Services CDBG grant funding application submittal period is now closed.
For questions regarding CDBG applications please contact email@example.com
For questions regarding General Fund applications, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Veterans Transportation Grant Funding
The City of Chandler has specific FY15/16 funding available for Veterans Transportation, up to $10,000. We are looking for programs that provide transportation to low-income Veterans to Veterans’ hospitals, Administration Offices, service centers, or other locations for Veterans residing in Chandler.
The basic criteria to apply for funding is the following:
1. Must be a nonprofit health and human service organization with a 501(c)(3) tax exempt status.
2. Submit an audit, including management letter, conducted by an independent accounting institution able to render unqualified statements regarding the fiscal status of the organization for three years, except under the following conditions:
a. Agencies with budgets under $250,000 may present a financial review conducted by an independent accounting institution.
b. Agencies in existence for less than three years must supply year-end financial statements for their period of operation, including budgeted versus actual figures.
3. No more than 20% of the Agency’s total allocated funds will be used for program administration and/or evaluation.
4. One hundred percent (100%) of funds received from the City of Chandler must serve Chandler residents. Funds will be returned if it is found that an agency is not meeting this requirement.
5. Priority will be given to agencies physically based in Chandler, except under the following conditions:
a. There is no Chandler-based service provider meeting the identified need; or
b. An agency outside of Chandler collaborates with or offers essential services to Chandler-based organizations or residents. In this case, the applicant agency will need to provide documentation (such as a letter of partnership, signed agreement, or memorandum of understanding) that outlines the relationship between the applicant agency and the Chandler-based organization/entity (i.e., school, church, etc.) where services are provided.
If you meet these criteria and want to apply for funding, please email me the following information. The applications will be submitted through the web-based program e-CImpact, administered by Mary Beth Lawler of Valley of the Sun United Way.
Name of Agency:
Name of Program:
The deadline to submit the application will be December 22, 2014.
2015-2019 City of Chandler HUD Consolidated Plan