Welcome to the Chandler Senior Center
Chandler offers a variety of activities, classes and programs for residents of all ages, at multiple recreation facilities throughout the City. Come visit the Chandler Senior Center or check out the upcoming classes for senior adults in the latest Break Time magazine. You will discover some of the other reasons that Chandler was named one of the "5 Best Places To Live" by AARP magazine!
The City of Chandler Community & Neighborhood Services Department offers a scholarship program to assist economically disadvantaged families and individuals with improving their quality of life through leisure and recreation opportunities. Please refer to our Break Time brochure for a complete class list and general information. To apply for a scholarship, please complete the application in its entirety and return it to the Chandler Community & Neighborhood Services Department along with your class registration form and all required financial documentation. You must be a Chandler resident to participate in this program.
Senior Center - City of Chandler Staff
- Nancy Jackson, Senior Center Manager, 480-782-2722
- Eliza Haws, Recreation Coordinator I, 480-782-2741
- Loretta Colson, Customer Service Representative, 480-782-2720
Meal Program - Chandler Christian Community Center
- Reservations (not necessary), 480-782-2721
- Kitchen Coordinator, 480-503-6057
- Home Delivered Meals Coordinator, 480-503-6058