Bus Service Changes
On October 23, 2017, the following bus service changeswent into effect:
RAY ROAD - NEW ROUTE - Route 140 - A new route began, serving Ray Road between 48th Street and Gilbert Road.
Route 112 Arizona Ave/ Country Club - Trips were added in the mid-day, resulting in 15-minute service from approximately 5 a.m. to 6 p.m. Additionally, all trips were extended to the Chandler Park and Ride. Route 112 no longer serves the Hamilton/ Morelos end-of-line. This area now is served by Route 104 instead.
Route 104/ 112 - Route 104 was extended from its current end-of-line on Boston Street to a new end-of-line at Hamilton and Morelos. The stop on Hamilton and Morelos is no longer served by Route 112.
Route 136 Gilbert Rd - Route 136 was extended to Ryan Road in both directions. The bus stop on Stearman Drive is no longer being served.
Dial-A-Ride/ Paratransit Changes
On Saturday, July 1, Valley Metro Dial-a-Ride serving Northwest Valley, East Valley and Regional transitioned to Valley Metro Paratransit along with a new service provider and new vehicles.
- Fleet has a new paint scheme that incorporates the updated color scheme and logo on both mini-vans and cutaway buses. This fleet is fully accessible.
- This service transitioned to a new name, “Valley Metro Paratransit.”
- Riders now can check status and cancel trips using their phone. Riders receive automatic notifications about service by phone, text or email. Riders can find out more by calling Transdev at number listed below.
- New phone number for East Valley, Northwest Valley and Regional Paratransit services is: 602-716-2200 or TTY 602-716-2118.
- When there is higher demand for service, AAA Transportation Services will deploy cabs (Yellow Cab) to provide trips.
- The website, valleymetro.org/paratransit reflects changes in service and a list of FAQs for reference.
E-mail us comments/questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Title VI Information
View the City of Chandler's Title VI Notice to the Public.
View the City of Chandler's full Title VI Implementation Plan.