The City of Chandler encourages all residents and property owners to be proactive with weed control around their property.
- To report an issue of excessive weeds online, simply click here to fill out the form.
Below are some tips to keep neighborhood weeds and brush under control:
- Weeds and grass should not exceed more than six inches in height.
- Homeowners need to make sure that their entire property be trimmed. Property includes the back edge of the curb or asphalt of their street to the center of any alleyways.
- Ensure that the perimeter of their property is free of any weeds, trash or other debris that has collected around the area.
- All cut debris should be removed and disposed of in an appropriate manner.
The City will be conduct regular inspections to ensure compliance wi