The City of Chandler encourages all residents and property owners to be proactive with weed control around their property.
- To report an issue of excessive weeds online, simply click here to fill out the form.
Below are some tips to keep neighborhood weeds and brush under control:
- Weeds and grass should not exceed more than six inches in height.
- Homeowners need to make sure that their entire property be trimmed. Property includes the back edge of the curb or asphalt of their street to the center of any alleyways.
- Ensure that the perimeter of their property is free of any weeds, trash or other debris that has collected around the area.
- All cut debris should be removed and disposed of in an appropriate manner.
The City will be conduct regular inspections to ensure compliance with the City's Code. If you receive notice of violation, it must be corrected at once. A re-inspection will be made within 20 days of notice.
If you wish to make a complaint on weeds, call:
- Vacant Lots - Fire Department, 480-782-2121
- Vacant and/or Occupied Industrial or Commercial Properties - Code Enforcement, 480-782-4321
- Residential Properties - Code Enforcement Unit, 480-782-4320