Chandler Tennis Center Pros
Meet the tennis pros who teach the youth and adult tennis lessons at the Chandler Tennis Center.
He has been working full time with tennis for 36 years. First playing professionally and then coaching. He was born and grew up in Sweden.
- National Coach- Norway- Norwegian Tennis Association, Oslo, Norway
- Coached elite players-juniors and adults
- Personal Coach- on the ATP tour. Has coached several times on all the Grand Slams
- Tennis Director and Head Coach- Lillehammer Tennis Center, Norway.
- Responsible for the tennis program and coaches
- Trainer Education Team- Swedish Tennis Association
- Conducted clinics for coaches
- Author of instruction manuals for coaches and players
- Sports Director-ATL, Lund, Sweden
- More than 2,000 members, four full-time coaches and 40 part time coaches
- Player-Played professional tennis and played team tennis in Germany for 15 seasons
- Sweden (Level 3- highest)
- USA (USPTR Professional)
PTR Certified - Tennis Instructor
Chandler Tennis Center Teaching Professional - Group Classes & Private Lessons - since 2012
Tennis Head Coach - Seton Catholic Preparatory High School – since 2010
Smash Performance Tennis Academy - assistant
Currently: Play tennis socially & in 2010 earned Tennis Teaching Certification with PTR (Professional Tennis Registry). Completed coursework includes tennis specific training for adults, children, and high school coaching along with performance player development.