|Residential Curbside Collection Schedule
Recycling and trash containers are collected weekly. The curbside collection schedule listed is current, but may be subject to change. To ensure collection, your container must be at the curb before 6 a.m. on your scheduled collection day. Remove your container from the curb by 9 a.m. the day following collection. For more details about your schedule, questions about recycling or trash, call Solid Waste Services at 480-782-3510. See tips for container placement below.
Container Placement Tips:
Weekly collection is provided for recycling and trash containers. Tips to ensure your service is not interrupted:
Place container in the street by 6 a.m. on your scheduled collection day. Container lid should close completely.
DO NOT block the sidewalk for pedestrian use.
DO NOT place your container near parked vehicles.
DO NOT place your container near permanent structures, such as mailboxes or street light poles.
Remove your container from the curb by 9 a.m. on the day following collection (Per Chandler City Code, Chapter 44)
DO NOT place the following material in your recycling or trash containers:
- Dirt, rock, concrete, tile, construction debris
- Hot ashes (cigarette paraphernalia, hot coals and/or wood)
- Motor oil, gasoline, antifreeze, Kerosene
- Paint, varnish, pesticides or other household chemicals
- Auto batteries, rechargeable NiCad or Lithium batteries.
- Liquid cooking oil from fryer.
How do I properly disp