The Day of Play is a City of Chandler produced event that is part of a nation wide celebration recognizing the importance of fitness, health and wellness for kids of all ages. Families are provided an opportunity to learn about a healthy lifestyle.
Come spend the morning at Tumbleweed Park as we promote health, wellness, and fitness for kids of all ages. Free activities will get the kids playing and their minds active, while parents can explore the various booths on health, wellness, and fitness.
Day of Play will feature a variety of fun activities organized by many of the non-profit organizations, businesses and municipal divisions serving the community.
Mayor Tibshraeny's Day of Play is continually seeking interested individuals, organizations and companies who want to sponsor our great festival with either in-kind services or monetary donations. The benefits of being a sponsor range from on-stage logo recognition and announcements during the festival to name and/or logo recognition on flyers, posters, postcards, websites, press releases, festival program, and much more. Benefits vary based on sponsorship levels. For more information on becoming a sponsor, please call 480-782-2665, email Hermelinda.Llamas@chandleraz.gov, or review our 2016-2017 sponsorship package.
Interested in participating as a vendor for the Chandler Mayor's Day of Play? Potential vendors will need to provide a service or be a involved in health, wellness, or fitness category.
- The Vendor Priority* application deadline is Friday, May 27, 2016.
*Vendor priority applies to any vendor that has participated in past year's for the Day of Play.
- The general vendor application deadline is Friday, August 12, 2016 or when all space has been reserved.
- If you are a new organization applying to participate in the event, your application will be accepted on a first come first serve basis once the priority deadline has expired. You are encouraged to submit an application prior to the 2016 vendor priority deadline and applications will be held in the order they are received.
Submit an application for the 2016 Day of Play here:
1. Vendor Information Sheet (pdf) - PLEASE READ THIS FIRST
2. Apply by: Application - Online Vendor Application
For information on being a vendor, please contact Special.Events@chandleraz.gov or 480-782-2665.
If you are interested in volunteering for the Chandler Mayor's Day of Play and the Foam Run, please sign up below. Shifts and oportunities are available for ages 14 and older (16 and older for the Foam Run).
100 Best Community for Young People Award
Playtopia! at Tumbleweed Park
For more information on the Chandler Mayor's Day of Play, email Special.Events@chandleraz.gov or please call 480-782-2665.
Check the Chandler Events Calendar for details on these and other events, or call:
Special Events Hotline
Thank You to our 2015 Sponsors and Partners