Welcome to Code Enforcement
The goal of Code Enforcement is to keep neighborhoods and commercial properties free from unsightly or hazardous conditions that are blighting and lead to further deterioration in our community.
- Enforcement of City of Chandler codes
- Chapter 30, Neighborhood Standards
- Chapter 32, Special Events
- Chapter 35, Land Use and Zoning
- Chapter 39, Sign Code
- Working with neighborhood groups to resolve problems
- Working with other City departments as well as county and state agencies to solve problems that may occur
If you have any questions that this web page does not answer, please contact our office at 480-782-4320 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Comments, questions, or suggestions also can be emailed directly.
- Read the Neighborhood Maintenance Code
Code Enforcement Resources:
Permits and Forms