Click here for a SiteMap

Official City Web Site for Chandler, Arizona    |    Text Size  Increase Text Size Decrease Text Size    

Liquor Licensing and Zoning Approval
If you are a new business owner of an existing establishment or opening a new business that has liquor for sale and/or service, you will need to obtain a liquor license with the City's Tax and License Division and may need to obtain a Use Permit zoning approval. Here is some information on how to obtain a liquor license and Use Permit to allow liquor from the City: 
Liquor license information is available at the City’s Tax and License Division, 175 S. Arizona Ave. Suite A. Before you begin storing, selling, or serving liquor, make sure you are informed on the City’s liquor licensing permit and zoning Use Permit requirements.
There are three required steps to permit a business to store, sell, or serve liquor. App