|March 25, 2017
Major Chandler arterials to be slurry sealed
Segments of seven major Chandler streets will be slurry sealed to prolong their life beginning Monday, April 10. The work is expected to be completed by the end of June.
The coating of asphalt emulsion mixed with aggregate will be applied to the following street segments:
- Chandler Heights Road from Arizona Avenue to Alma School Road
- Gilbert Road from Pecos to Germann roads
- Hunt Highway from Val Vista Drive to Gilbert Road
- Kyrene Road from Chandler Boulevard to Loop 202 Santan Freeway
- Queen Creek Road from Alma School to Price roads
- Pecos Road from Alma School Road to Geronimo Place
- Ray Road from Loop 101 Price Freeway to Federal Street
All streets will remain open to traffic during the work, but lane restrictions will occur. A map showing the locations of the pavement maintenance projects can be found by clicking on the Road Construction & Street Closures link on the Transportation page of the City’s website, chandleraz.gov/transportation.
For more information, call 480-782-3500.