Anchored by Chandler Municipal Airport and situated along the Loop 202 SanTan Freeway, the Airpark is a nine-square-mile area that features quality business parks offering a wide range of real estate choices, including parcels with through-the-fence access. Notable developers such as Rockefeller Group, DWO Enterprises, LGE, Harsch, Mark IV Capital, Douglas Allred Company and Irgens have delivered and planned projects, recognizing the area will continue to develop into a major employment center in the region.
Airpark Area Employment Corridor Facts
- Growing faster than any other employment corridor, up 1,310 jobs year-over-year per MAG's 2019 Employer Database. Current estimate of 10,710 total jobs.
- Businesses driving recent job growth include Liberty Mutual, Zovio, Cascade Financial Services, Offerpad and Stanley Black & Decker.
- Insight Enterprises, a Fortune 500 tech company, has announced that it will relocate its corporate headquarters to the Airpark Area.
- Chandler Municipal Airport is one of the busiest general aviation airports in the U.S. and a key asset within the Airpark Area. An airport master plan has been initiated to provide guidance for existing and future development.
- Chandler-Gilbert Community College educates nearly 20,000 students across four locations. CGCC's Pecos Campus is one of the area's anchor institutions.
- The Airpark Area offers large, undeveloped tracts of land designated for employment uses. As the City approaches build-out, preservation of this land for future employment will be critical to sustaining economic growth.