Five public school districts provide service to our residents with Chandler Unified School District and Kyrene School District serving most of the City. These schools, along with a number of private and charter schools, are among Arizona's highest rated with standardized test scores well above state and national averages.
- Seven CUSD schools were named A+ Schools of Excellence in 2017
- The 2017 graduating class earned more than $118 million in scholarship offers
- Two of the five finalists for Arizona Educational Foundation Teacher of the Year
- Eight of 15 Grand Award winners in the Arizona Science and Engineering Fair
- "A" rated district comprised of 25 schools serving students in grades K-8
- Serves parts of Chandler with five elementary schools and two junior highs
- Three elementary schools and both junior highs are A+ Schools of Excellence
- Ranked the #2 best high school in the nation by U.S. News & World Report
- Named a top-performing school with elite students by The Washington Post
- Top two finishers in the Arizona Regional Brain Bee, focusing on neuroscience
- Highest performing school in Maricopa County on the 2017 AzMERIT math test
- Chandler Prep is ranked #6 among Arizona charter high schools schools by Niche.com
- Average SAT scores have been 200+ points higher than the national average
- 98% of graduates immediately attend college
Chandler was recently named 2018's best city to buy a family home. In addition to family-friendly neighborhoods, Chandler offers a large supply of executive housing, resort-style condos and apartments, and even semi-rural horse properties with access to equestrian trails.
Shopping, Dining and Fun Activities
From urban mixed-use concepts and intimate boutique settings to a regional mall and large power centers, Chandler offers excellent opportunities for shopping and dining. Find the major brands you know and love, and discover local shops and restaurants that will become new favorites.
Chandler is also an excellent setting for both recreation and culture. Horseback riding, running paths, biking trails, aquatic centers, golf courses, museums, sports fields and concert venues are all located within the City's borders. However, Greater Phoenix residents live a truly regional lifestyle and Chandler's central location makes it possible to enjoy all the culture, sports and lifestyle amenities a large metro area offers.