Request a Refund of Taxes Paid

(To be used only for accounts with credit balances)

The following process may be used to request a refund of taxes paid under the provisions of the Chandler Tax Code, Section 62-560

NOTE: Use this form only if you currently have a credit balance on your account.

If you need to make changes to past reporting, amended returns are required. If you have any questions regarding refunds of taxes paid or amended returns, please contact our Licensing Section

Please fill out the following information completely, and click “Done/Submit” when finished. You will receive a written response from us when a determination has been made. We may also contact you if we have questions or require additional information. 

All of the following sections must be completed:


Name of Person Making the Refund Request
Address of Person Making the Refund Request