Download Request for Qualification, and Addendums at Arizona Procurement Portal.
Request for Qualifications
None available at this time.
Construction Invitations to Bid
City Project No. PR1807.401
Bids Due: July 1, 2019 - 3:00 p.m. local Arizona time
Questions Due: June 20, 2019 - 5:00 p.m. local Arizona time
Pre-Bid Conference: June 10, 2019 - 9:00 a.m. local Arizona time, 3rd Floor Purchasing Conference Room, 175 S. Arizona Ave., 85225. Sign-In Sheet
Engineers Estimate: $720,000.00 - $900,000.00
A Contractor who wishes to submit a proposal may purchase sets of the Bid Documents from Thomas Printworks at http://public.constructionvaults.com. The cost of each Bid Set will be no more than $155, Partial bid packages are not sold.
On-Call Consultant Lists:
Debriefings can be scheduled beginning in October 2018.
- Architectural Design and Related Services | Kim Moon
- Civil Engineering Design and Related Services | Dan Haskins
- Construction Management Services | Paul Young
- Engineering and Construction Survey Services | Steve Shea
- Environmental Engineering and Related Services | Sandra Story
- Geotechnical Engineering and Related Services | Paul Young
- Mechanical, Plumbing, Electrical, and Related Services | Paul Young
- Park and Landscape Design Services | Hafiz Noor
- Transportation/Traffic Engineering and Related Services | Paul Young
- Water-Wastewater Services | Sandra Story
Construction and Construction Services Procurements
Construction Bid Documents can be purchased from Thomas Printworks at Public Construction Vaults. Registration is required to receive bid notifications, updates, and addenda. Select "Register Today" and follow the prompts to create your account - be sure to select finish at the end.
The City's solicitations and contracts for construction and construction services are administered by the Public Works and Utilities Department, Capital Projects Division.