Download Request for Qualification, and Addendums at Arizona Procurement Portal.
Request for Qualifications
City Project No. WW1901.201
Bids Due: May 15, 2019 - 3:00 p.m. local Arizona time
Mandatory Pre-Proposal Conference: April 25, 2019 - 9:00 a.m. - 3rd Floor Large
Construction Invitations to Bid
City Project No. PR1706.402 ; FY2018-19 CDBG-CFDA-18-2886
Bids Due: May 2, 2019 - 3:00 p.m. local Arizona time
Questions Due: April 22, 2019 - 5:00 p.m. local Arizona time
Pre-Bid Conference: April 10, 2019 - 11:00 a.m. local Arizona time, 3rd Floor Purchasing Conference Room, 175 S. Arizona Ave., 85225
Addendum #1 issued 4/24/19
On-Call Consultant Lists:
Debriefings can be scheduled beginning in October 2018.
- Architectural Design and Related Services | Kim Moon
- Civil Engineering Design and Related Services | Dan Haskins
- Construction Management Services | Paul Young
- Engineering and Construction Survey Services | Steve Shea
- Environmental Engineering and Related Services | Sandra Story
- Geotechnical Engineering and Related Services | Paul Young
- Mechanical, Plumbing, Electrical, and Related Services | Paul Young
- Park and Landscape Design Services | Hafiz Noor
- Transportation/Traffic Engineering and Related Services | Paul Young
- Water-Wastewater Services | Sandra Story
Construction and Construction Services Procurements
Construction Bid Documents can be purchased from Thomas Printworks at Public Construction Vaults. Registration is required to receive bid notifications, updates, and addenda. Select "Register Today" and follow the prompts to create your account - be sure to select finish at the end.
The City's solicitations and contracts for construction and construction services are administered by the Public Works and Utilities Department, Capital Projects Division.