Solid Waste Services
Need information about City-provided recycling and trash service? Learn more
about Chandler's recycling, trash and other special waste programs.
Click on the links to your left for details about our services or
call Customer Service at 480-782-3510.
Your feedback is important to us! Please click the link above and let us know your experience with Solid Waste Services
Chandler residents are encouraged to complete our annual Customer Service Survey. Survey is open from June 15 - July 17.
Click here to start CUSTOMER SERVICE SURVEY
Completed surveys are entered into a drawing and one lucky resident will win a $25 Harkins Theatres gift card!
Independence Day Holiday - July 3 & 4
- Recycling and trash IS collected on Friday, July 3
- If Friday is your collection day, place your can at the curb by 6 a.m... or after 6 p.m. on Thursday evening
- Recycling-Solid Waste Collection Center is CLOSED on Friday, July 3 and Saturday, July 4
CARPET AND PADDING isn't accepted for recycling due to market conditions - effective June 22, 2015
- Without the market able to recycle carpet it is considered construction debris and subject to a disposal fee (scroll down to "NEW FEES" for details)
- Carpet and padding is accepted at this facility ONLY from residents paying for City-provided solid waste services
- Carpet and padding must come from the address listed on the Chandler utility bill shown upon arrival at the RSWCC
- Businesses, residents from other communities or living on county-islands must take carpet and pad to a private disposal location
NEW FEES AT THE RECYCLING-SOLID WASTE COLLECTION CENTER
|'My-Waste' Recycling & Trash Mobile App
Download Chandler's NEW Solid Waste Services 'My-Waste' app. It's easy, convenient and FREE!
Available at the Apple or Android APP Store
|My-Waste Special Features:
- Check details and sets reminders for trash and recycling collection services
- 'What Goes Where?' function helps you find information about what to do with a regular or out of the ordinary item
- Location, hours of operation, accepted items at the Recycling-Solid Waste Collection Center and neighborhood drop-off locations
- Special Event details, including Compost Workshops and Prescription Drug Take Back Programs
- Tips for Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle!
- Residents residing in multi-family complexes (condos, apartments, etc.) can access information about services available in the community
ReNews Recycling E-Newsletter
Spring 2015 Issue
Recycling efforts in Chandler never goes to waste! Watch the process of Chandler's recyclables get sorted and re-made into something new!
When you recycle, the end product helps to create other resources, as highlighted in the video below!
Video courtesy of United Fibers
|Environmental Art Contest
Chandler's Solid Waste/Recycling, Water Conservation and Storm Water programs highlight
the drawings of the 19 student winners for Chandler’s Annual Environmental Art Contest!
- Click here to see the 2015 winning entries.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Recycling and Solid Waste - Have a question? The answer may be just a click away!
- Give Us Your Feedback! - Solid Waste Services takes pride in serving our community! We strive to continuously improve the programs and services we offer. Your constructive feedback for continued improvement, along with your ideas for new programs and services is VALUED! Call 480-782-3510 or send us an e-mail, and your comments will be routed to appropriate staff for follow up! Please note services CANNOT be scheduled via email.