|Solid Waste Services
Need information about City-provided recycling and trash service?
Learn more about Chandler's recycling, trash and other special waste programs!
Customer Service Representatives are available Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 480-782-3510 to answer questions about our programs or schedule services for recycling and trash collection.
Trash and Recycling Days Changing
(Effective week of March 6, 2017)
Not everyone’s collection days are changing, however, the time of day
your container is emptied may vary. Please note the following...
Trash and recycling is collected anytime between 6 a.m. and 5 p.m.
There is no specific time for trash or recycling containers to be emptied.
The time of collection varies due to load capacity, traffic, weather and
To ensure collection service is not interrupted, have your can
at the curb by 6 a.m. on your day of collection or after 6 p.m.
the evening before your collection day.
Check out the Methods of Promotion used by the City to promote
this upcoming change.
Residents affected received a letter and postcard in late February.
Two ways to find your collection days starting March 6
1) View map
2) View calendar with the collection days for your address:
- Enter your address
- Click on "Find My Collection Days"
- Look for black (trash) and blue (recycle) can icons on your collection days
Watch Our Latest Video Offering Simple Recycling Tips!
Chandler Residents: Here's a few recycling tips on what to place in your blue curbside recycling can!
Sign Up for Email Updates
||ReNews E-Newsletter - Sign up to receive the free quarterly Solid Waste Services newsletter, ReNews, right in your in-box. Learn about upcoming events, holiday collection schedules, recycling tips, and recycling and trash services offered by the City.
Recycling efforts in Chandler never goes to waste!
Watch the process of Chandler's recyclables sorted and re-made into something new!
As highlighted in this short video, when we recycle, the end product creates other resources!
|Environmental Art Contest
Chandler's Solid Waste/Recycling, Water Conservation and Storm Water programs highlight
the drawings of the 19 student winners for Chandler’s Annual Environmental Art Contest!
See the 2016 winning entries
- Frequently Asked Questions: Recycling and Solid Waste - Have a question? The answer may be just a click away!
- Give Us Your Feedback! - Solid Waste Services takes pride in serving our community!
- We strive to continuously improve our programs and services. Your constructive feedback for improvement, along with your ideas for new programs and services is VALUED!
- Call 480-782-3510 or send us an e-mail, and your comments will be routed to appropriate staff for follow up!
- Please note services CANNOT be scheduled via email.