|Solid Waste Services
Need information about City-provided recycling and trash service? Learn more about Chandler's recycling, trash and other special waste programs. Click on the links to your left for details about our services, or call Customer Service at 480-782-3510.
Labor Day, Monday, September 7, 2015
Recycling and trash is collected on this holiday. If your trash or recycling day is Monday, please have your can at the curb by 6 AM.
Recycling-Solid Waste Collection Center is closed. The facility will reopen on Thursday, September 10 at 8 AM.
NEW FEES AT THE RECYCLING-SOLID WASTE COLLECTION CENTER
|'My-Waste' Recycling & Trash Mobile App
Download Chandler's NEW Solid Waste Services 'My-Waste' app. It's easy, convenient and FREE!
Available at the Apple or Android APP Store
|My-Waste Special Features:
- Check details and sets reminders for trash and recycling collection services
- 'What Goes Where?' function helps you find information about what to do with a regular or out of the ordinary item
- Location, hours of operation, accepted items at the Recycling-Solid Waste Collection Center and neighborhood drop-off locations
- Special Event details, including Compost Workshops and Prescription Drug Take Back Programs
- Tips for Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle!
- Residents residing in multi-family complexes (condos, apartments, etc.) can access information about services available in the community
ReNews Recycling E-Newsletter
Spring 2015 Issue
Recycling efforts in Chandler never goes to waste! Watch the process of Chandler's recyclables get sorted and re-made into something new!
When you recycle, the end product helps to create other resources, as highlighted in the video below!
Video courtesy of United Fibers
|Environmental Art Contest
Chandler's Solid Waste/Recycling, Water Conservation and Storm Water programs highlight
the drawings of the 19 student winners for Chandler’s Annual Environmental Art Contest!
- Click here to see the 2015 winning entries.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Recycling and Solid Waste - Have a question? The answer may be just a click away!
- Give Us Your Feedback! - Solid Waste Services takes pride in serving our community! We strive to continuously improve the programs and services we offer. Your constructive feedback for continued improvement, along with your ideas for new programs and services is VALUED! Call 480-782-3510 or send us an e-mail, and your comments will be routed to appropriate staff for follow up! Please note services CANNOT be scheduled via email.