The 9,795 square-foot Gymnasium at Tumbleweed Recreation Center is the perfect place for a pick-up game of basketball, volleyball, tournaments, or even an aerobics class. The gym can be divided into two halves, the East Gym and West Gym. Each half of the gym has three basketball hoops and open space to conduct a variety of games and activities.
East Gym Activities are only for ages 16 and older
- SilverSneakers: Monday & Wednesday 8 -10 a.m.
- Zumba: Tuesday & Thursday 9-10 a.m., Saturday 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Pickleball: Tuesday & Thursday 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m., Saturday 7-10 a.m.
- Total Body Conditioning: Friday 9-10 a.m.
- Tumble Tots: Monday through Friday, 12:30-2:30 p.m. (located in Tree House)
West Gym Activities are only for ages 19 and younger
- Zumba: Monday and Thursday 6-7 p.m., Monday and Tuesday 8-9 p.m.
- Badminton: Wednesday 7-10 p.m.
- Pickleball: Tuesday & Thursday 11:00 a.m.-3 p.m., Saturday 7-10 a.m.
Pricing for Gym Activities
Zumba, Open Gym, Tumble Tots included in Monthly and Annual Passes.
Youth Day Pass (ages 8-12): $2 resident/$3 non-resident
Teen Day Pass (ages 13-17): $3 resident/$5 non-resident
Adult Day Pass: $4 resident/ $6 non-resident
Active Adult Pass: $3 resident/$5 non-resident
Youth must be accompanied by an adult.
Open Gym Policies
TRC Gym Consequences