Welcome to the Chandler Human Resources Web site
Chandler is a High Performance Organization that encourages all employees to share their valuable insights, experiences, and ideas. We are also a team of unique individuals working towards the same goal of serving the community of Chandler in a professional and responsive manner. Our employees are committed to ensuring our community is a great place to live, work and play. We lead by our core values in constant pursuit of excellence:
- Commitment – Dedicate oneself to consistent and excellent public service
- Communication – Communicate in a positive, honest, and productive manner
- Diversity – Promote inclusiveness and impartiality throughout the organization
- Innovation – Implement unique, creative, and cost-effective solutions
- Integrity – Adherence to high ethical standards
- Personal Responsibility – Take initiative to achieve excellence and accept accountability
- Respect - Demonstrate a high regard for others
- Teamwork – Promote cooperative efforts, open communication, and trust
The City of Chandler reaffirms its commitment to a program of equal opportunity as set forth below to ensure that the recruitment, selection, appointment, and advancement practices of the City afford equal employment opportunity to qualified applicants and employees from all segments of society without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Consistent with this commitment, the City will provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and accommodations for religious practices in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and policies. To read the City of Chandler’s Equal Employment Opportunity Policy, please click here.
The City of Chandler is committed to Equal Opportunity and Reasonable Accommodation.