Running effective and legally proper board meetings and annual meetings are a necessary skill for any HOA/condo board.
Join us for the next HOA Academy session taught by our partner Mulcahy Law Firm, P.C. at 11 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 19, on Facebook Live or Zoom. You'll learn about proper planning, agenda preparation and procedure for conducting regular board meetings and annual meetings.
The following topics will be covered:
- Arizona Open Meeting law
- Use of virtual meetings post-pandemic
- Executive sessions
- Online voting
- Use of email to make decisions
- Minute taking
- Effective and quick board meetings
- How the board can “shine” at an annual meeting
- How to get volunteers to run for the board