Stop, Sit, and Selfie! If your VIP (very important pooch) has “star quality” then send us your photos. Get creative and show us what makes your four-legged friend adorably cute and you could win a paw-some prize basket.
Contest opens Tuesday, Oct. 5
Deadline to enter is Friday, Nov. 5 at 11:59 p.m.
- All photos must be submitted online in digital format, no prints will be accepted for this contest. (300 dpi or better)
- Photo must contain at least one pet.
- Entries must be submitted by the original photographer.
- Photo must be original, unpublished, and not copyrighted.
- Only one photograph may be submitted per individual.
- No businesses or professional photography will be eligible for the contest.
- All results must remain photo-realistic, we will not accept digitally or otherwise enhanced or altered photos except for cropping, red-eye removal, and adjustment of contrast and brightness.
- Photographs may be in color or black and white.
- Inappropriate, violent or obscene images will be disqualified from the contest.
- No illustrative elements or captions may be added.
Contestants will be judged on the Creativity, Quality, and Originality of their photos. Six finalists will be selected by a Judging Panel. Finalists’ photos will be voted on by the public for the “Pet Lovers Choice” Award.
- 10 Finalists will be selected by the Judging Panel.
- Entries will be judged based on creativity, quality, & originality.
- Finalists’ photos will be displayed at Woofstock for the “Pet Lovers Choice” Award.
- Woofstock attendees will have the opportunity to vote for the "Pet Lovers Choice" Award from the Top 10 Finalists.
- Voting will take place during the Woofstock event.
- Votes will be counted Monday, Nov. 22
The winner will be announced via Facebook the Tuesday following the event, Tuesday, Nov. 23.
- The winner will be contacted to pick up the prize basket.