Friday, April 3 and Saturday, April 4
Dr. A.J. Chandler Park - Stage Plaza
178 E. Commonwealth Ave
The City of Chandler invites you to become a part of the festivities by becoming a vendor for the Chandler Jazz Festival. This two-day festival is expected to attract more than 10,000 people to Downtown Chandler.
Interested in participating as a vendor for the 2020 Chandler Jazz Festival. Potential vendors will need to review the Jazz Festival Information Sheet and complete the Vendor Application. The City of Chandler prides itself on having vendors at our events that represent the concept of the event and the vast diversity of what the City has to offer. Vendors will be accepted based on these criteria. Registration will close on Friday, Feb. 21, 2020 or once the Festival has reached capacity.
For more information on becoming a vendor or questions regarding the application process, please email or call (480) 782-2669.
Vendor Participation Quick Facts
- Vendors must be able to participate both nights of the event
- The event provides electrical outlets are - 110 volts/15 amps max (additional cost to vendors)
- No sharing of booth space or subleasing
- It is a rain or shine event - Fees are non-refundable
- Vendors will be notified of acceptance no later than one week after the application close date