Chandler Jazz Festival celebrates Arizona's best blues and jazz music and we’ve pulled together this guide, so you know where to go, what to expect and how to optimize your festival experience.
Friday, April 3 and Saturday, April 4
Dr. A.J. Chandler Park - Stage Plaza
178 E. Commonwealth Ave
From family-friendly activities, to lively scores of music, to delicious food and drinks, there’s something for every age.
- The festival takes over Dr. A.J. Chandler Park from 5-10:30 p.m. each night.
- Stage Plaza Gates open to the public 30-minutes (4:30 p.m.) prior to the event.
- Sidewalk Bands are featured Saturday afternoon only and performances begin at 2 p.m.
- Keep an eye out for more than 15-hours of musical entertainment throughout the weekend-long jazz fete. View the Festival Lineup for a complete list of performers and stage times.
No smoking or tobacco use (includes cigars, cigarettes, e-vapor, etc.) are permitted within the event area.
The following personal items are permitted within festival grounds. Personal items cannot be left unattended and bags are subject to security checks.
- Cash - Delicious-eats and thirst-quenching adult beverages will also be available for purchase throughout the park. Guests should bring cash as not all food trucks and vendors accept credit cards.
- Sealed Bottled Water
- BYOB (Bring-Your-Own-Blanket) - The festival is sure to draw a crowd and early birds can land some of the best seats and views in the park. Be sure to bring blankets and lawn chairs to make your viewing more comfortable. Small individuals umbrellas are allowed.
- Service Animals Only
The following personal items are not permitted within festival grounds.
- Outside Food and Beverage
- Large Umbrellas
- Animals (Service Animals Only)
- Weapons (guns, knives, etc.)
Presented by the Downtown Chandler Community Partnership, the festival's music-infused Beer & Wine Garden hosts an array of refreshing alcoholic beverages for guests 21 years of age and older. Beer and wine service starts at 5 p.m. Last Call for sales is 10 p.m. each night.
Though the festival boasts an array of Arizona’s best blues and jazz music, there are plenty of other ways you can enjoy yourself. Choose from a variety of food vendors or shop regional artisan booths. Most vendors will accept cash or credit cards.
There is plenty of free parking within walking distance for our festival visitors.
Look for the parking icon on signs throughout Downtown Chandler to locate the nearest parking spot.
Recommended Locations to Park for Festival
Map Location 2 - First Credit Union Parking Garage
*Enter off of Boston St. between Arizona Ave. and Delaware St.
Map Location 3 - Ports America Building Parking Garage
*Enter off of Buffalo St. between Arizona Ave. and Delaware St.