CinePark is a free three week movie series in May that will show recently released family friendly flicks. But wait, that's not all! Our May Movie Series is more than just a movie. Bring the entire family to Tumbleweed Park 90 minutes before show time for unique, thematic activities enjoyable for the whole family. Come be the star of your own fun, while watching the stars under the stars.
6:30 to 10 p.m.
Friday, May 3 - Ralph Break the Internet
Friday, May 10 - Dr. Seuss' The Grinch
Friday, May 17 - Incredibles 2
Movie Themed Related Activities will be available for kids to enjoys from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
All Activities are Free
All Activities will end 8 p.m. (so the Movie can begin)
Stay tuned for 2019 activity details.
- All activities and the movie are FREE
- Food, drinks and snack vendors will be on site for items to be purchased
- You may bring your own food and drinks
- No alcohol or glass containers allowed
- Bring your blankets and lawn chairs - grass seating
CinePark is seeking vendors to participate in this year's event. Interested vendors must submit an application either online or by mail to the City of Chandler.
- The 2018 Vendor Priority* application deadline is Friday, March 1, 2019.
*Vendor priority applies to any vendor that participated in last year's CinePark.
- The general vendor application deadline is Tuesday, April 2, 2019 or when all space has been reserved.
- If you are a new organization applying to participate in the event, your application will be accepted on a first come first serve basis once the priority deadline has expired. You are encouraged to submit an application prior to the 2018 vendor priority deadline and applications will be held in the order they are received.
Submit an application for the 2019 CinePark Here:
For questions or additional information on becoming a vendor, please call 480-782-2669.
The City of Chandler welcomes participation from all of its citizens. To request an accommodation due to a disability please allow at five (5) days prior to the scheduled event. Contact the City's Special Event Coordinator at 480-782-2665 (or 711 via AZ Relay Service) or email@example.com.
For questions or additional information, email Special.Events@chandleraz.gov or please call 480-782-2665.