Enjoy pictures in the park with Chandler's May movie series - CinePark. Pack a picnic, grab a blanket and get ready to watch free family flicks on a giant screen on three consecutive Friday evenings in Tumbleweed Park. Pre-movie seating opens 90 minutes before the show and moviegoers can enjoy a variety of entertainment and activities inspired by each movie.
Canceled: May 1
Disney’s Ever-Popular The Lion King Roars into Tumbleweed Park. Journey into the exotic African savanna to follow the story of a young lion cub working to find his way in the world. You’ll laugh, cry and remember how much you “just can’t wait to be king.”
Canceled: May 8
Angry Birds 2
Enemies become frenemies as the flightless angry birds and the scheming green piggies take their beef to the next level in Angry Birds 2. When a new threat emerges putting both Bird and Pig Island in danger, the birds team up with the pigs to forge an unsteady truce to save their homes.
Canceled: May 15
Toy Story 4
To Tumbleweed Park and beyond! The gang is all back together for their last movie, Toy Story 4 – and they’ve brought some new friends along. When Bonnie adds a reluctant new toy called “Forky” to her room, a road trip adventure alongside old and new friends shows Woody how big the world can be for a toy.
Movie Themed Related Activities will be available for kids to enjoys from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
All Activities are Free
All Activities will end 8 p.m. (so the Movie can begin)
Stay tuned for 2020 activity details.
- All activities and the movie are FREE
- Food, drinks and snack vendors will be on site for items to be purchased
- You may bring your own food and drinks
- No alcohol or glass containers allowed
- Bring your blankets and lawn chairs - grass seating
Interested in becoming a vendor at this year's CinePark? Potential vendors will need to review the Vendor Information Sheet and complete the Vendor Application. The City of Chandler prides itself on having vendors at our events that represent the concept of the event and the vast diversity of what the City has to offer. Vendors will be accepted based on these criteria.
- Vendor Priority Application deadline is Friday, Feb. 21. Vendor priority applies to any vendor that has participated in last year's CinePark.
- General Vendor Application deadline is Monday, April 6, or when all space has been reserved.
- New organization applications will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis once the priority deadline has expired. You are encouraged to submit an application prior to the vendor priority deadline as applications will be held in the order in which they are received.
Be sure to review the Vendor Information Sheet before submitting your application. Applications are accepted via email or online.
For more information on becoming a vendor or questions regarding the application process, please email or call (480) 782-2669.
The City of Chandler welcomes participation from all of its citizens. To request an accommodation due to a disability please allow at five (5) days prior to the scheduled event. Contact the City's Special Event Coordinator at 480-782-2665 (or 711 via AZ Relay Service) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions or additional information, email Special.Events@chandleraz.gov or please call 480-782-2665.