The Easter Bunny is making an egg-citing return to Chandler for the City's annual Family Easter Celebration. Come out to the Snedigar Sportsplex for all the fun!
Each year, the Family Easter Celebration in south Chandler provides some of the most enthusiastic Easter Egg Scrambles in the Valley for kids up to 9 years of age. In addition to the egg hunts there will be information booths, displays, and interactive amusements. There will be a Family Easter Basket Giveaway.
Minimal charges for some interactive children's activities and photos with the Easter Bunny. Also available for purchase are food and beverages. Please note, this is a cash only event.
9:15-9:30 a.m. Coloring Contest Winners Announced
9:30-9:50 a.m. Starz in Motion Dance School
10:00-10:20 a.m. Desert Start Dance
10:40-11:00 a.m. Limelight Performing Arts
11:10 a.m. Family Easter Basket Giveaway Announced
11:20-11:40 a.m. Studio 3 Performing Arts
- Inflatable Bouncer wristbands available at event
- Unlimited Use Wristband $9.00 per person
- $1 per Ticket, sold separately
- Bouncers/Games range from $1 to $5 per use
- Activities Include - Obstacle course, Slide, Curley Q Combo, Castle Bounce and Princess Bounce
- Easter Bunny Pictures by the Mayor's Youth Commission for $3
- Face Painting by the Mayor's Youth Commission for $2
- Carnival Games with a chance to win a prize
- Take Home Crafts
- Food Vendors
- Merchandise/Informational Vendors
Performer details coming soon.
No-bunny does Easter like Chandler's Family Easter Celebration. Hop along our new 24 Karrot Trail - no more dashing or rushing. Collect hidden eggs and goodies along the way. Make sure to bring your basket!
- It's FREE
- Open the entire event, 9am-noon
- Bunnies (kids) 9 years old and younger hop through the trails to collect eggs filled with goodies
- Spring your way through the treasures of the eggs to find a “Golden Karrot” and win a special prize
- All of the eggs will have a piece of candy or a toy inside.
- Limit of 10 eggs per bunny
Kids 9 years and younger can participate in our annual coloring contest. Coloring contest sheets are now available! Deadline to submit entries is April 10, 2019.
Contest winners will be chosen from each of the following age categories:
- 2 years and under
- 3-4 years
- 5-6 years
- 7-9 years
9:15-9:30 a.m. Announcement of Coloring Contest Winners at Stage
Visit the Information Booth to enter to win the Family Easter Basket. One ticket per family member. The winner will be drawn at 11:10 a.m. and must be present to win.
Interested in participating as a vendor for the Family Easter Celebration? Potential vendors will need to read the below information and follow the instructions on how to apply.
General Application Information
- The Vendor Priority* application deadline is Friday, December 28, 2018.
*Vendor priority applies to any vendor that has participated in the previous year's Family Easter Celebration.
- The general vendor application deadline is Thursday, February 28, 2019 or when all space has been reserved.
- If you are a new organization applying to participate in the event, your application will be accepted on a first come first serve basis once the priority deadline has expired. You are encouraged to submit an application prior to the vendor priority deadline and applications will be held in the order they are received.
Submitting an Application
The Family Easter Celebration is always seeking interested business or organization who want to sponsor this year's event. Potential sponsors may review our 2017-2018 sponsorship package, call 480-782-2665 or email Hermelinda.Llamas@chandleraz.gov with any questions or interest.
For questions or additional information about the event, please call 480-782-2669 or email.
The Snedigar Sportsplex is at 4500 S. Alma School Rd., which is south of Ocotillo Road.
Chandler Special Events Hotline 480-782-2735
ADA AccessibilityThe City of Chandler welcomes participation from all of its citizens. To request an accommodation due to a disability please allow at five (5) days prior to the scheduled event. Contact the City's Special Event Coordinator at 480-782-2665 (or 711 via AZ Relay Service).