Where to Get Help
With the outbreak of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), this time may be stressful for many people. If you or someone in your family is experiencing additional stress and or anxiety due to the events of COVID-19, please consult the following resources available to you.
Locate a Counselor in Chandler, Arizona based on symptoms and insurance accepted.
24-Hour Crisis Hotlines
- 1-800-SUICIDE - Suicide Hotline (National)
- 1-800-273-TALK or 1-800-273-8255 National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (National)
Suicide/Crisis Hotlines by County
- 480-784-1500 (Maricopa County) | La Frontera / Empact-Suicide Prevention Center
- 1-800-771-9889 (Pima, Graham, Greenlee, Cochise, Santa Cruz Counties)
- 1-800-259-3449 (Gila River and Ak-Chin Indian Communities)
- 520-879-6060 (Tucson and Guadalupe)
- 1-866-495-6738 (Yuma, LaPaz, Pinal and Gila Counties)
Helpful Resources on Suicide