CHANDLER, Ariz. – Mark your calendar for Tuesday, Sept. 13, as Chandler Mayor Kevin Hartke and the City’s Neighborhood Advisory Committee host the annual HOA Roundtable event. Join Mayor Hartke and fellow HOA members from 5-7 p.m. at the Tumbleweed Recreation Center, Cotton Room, 745 E. Germann Road.
This free community event will educate residents who live in a homeowners/community association, as well as engage attendees about the experiences and challenges they face within their own HOA. Chandler’s Code Enforcement staff also will be available for residents to ask questions related to HOAs and the City Code.
Beth Mulcahy, Esq. of Mulcahy Law Firm, P.C., will be the featured presenter and discuss the following timely topics:
- 2022 Legislative update
- Recent Arizona Supreme Court ruling (Kalway v. Calabria)
- Tips for how an association can successfully manage inflation
- Rental properties including short-term rentals
- Community safety and carefully handling dangerous residents/owners
- Spike in delinquencies
- Water rights
- Political activity and political signs
Residents are encouraged to register online at Mayor's HOA Roundtable.