Dr. A.J. Chandler Park: Stage Plaza
Gather your lil’ ghosts and goblins and trick-or-treat your way through Downtown Chandler where you’ll enjoy a family night filled with spirited fun. We’ve got a boo-nanza of spooky shenanigans that are sure to delight ghouls and boos of all ages. Admission into the park is free.
Catwalk Costume Parade
Parade #1 begins at 6:15 p.m.
Parade #2 begins at 7:30 p.m.
If you’ve got it haunt it. Strut your stuff in our new costume parade. Boos and ghouls of all ages are encouraged to participate. No registration is required.
For those looking to satisfy a sweet tooth, stroll through Spooktacular’s Truck-of-Treat. It’s the place to be. With candy stations featuring more than 300 lbs. of tricked-out treats, you’ll want to bring a bag to carry home your Halloween haul!
Spooky shenanigans fill the park giving party-goers the chance to win eek-citing prizes. Be sure to visit favorites like the Musical Headstones, Pumpkin Sack Races, Inflatable Axe Throwing, and more.
Ghosts, goblins, princesses, and superheroes of all kinds can prowl through all the free games for sweet treats of candy and frightening rewards.
- Musical Headstones
- Pumpkin Sack Races
- Inflatable Axe Throwing
- Skee Ball
- Spooky Carnival Games
- And much more!
Please bring a trick-or-treat bags to collect goodies.
Spooky Prize Wheel
Take your turn and spin the wheel for a chance to win a prize, treat, or craft.
- Enjoy tricked-out treats, as you make your way through our decorated Trunk-or-Treat stations. Be sure to bring a bag to carry home your Halloween haul.
Little Monsters Zone - For Kids 5 years old and under only
- Little monsters can enjoy gentle thrills and spooky games.
Costume Contest Format
- Parade begins at 6:15 p.m. and again at 7:30 p.m.
- No Registration is Required
- Participation is Free
- Guests of all ages can strout their stuff in the Catwalk Costume Parade, participants must be in costume to be eligible to walk
- Parade route travels along grass and concrete
- Children ages 12 and under will receive a glowing souvenir, while supplies last
- All participants are encourage to select one parade time to ensure all guests have an opportunity to participate
Delicious food, snack and beverage options will be available for sale during the event. For those who need a quick bite while participating in all the fun, stop by and pick up a tasty treat to keep your little goblins happy.
Chandler Kiwanis Club “Willie Dog Cart”
- All beef grilled Hot Dogs and Brats
- Soda, Water and Lemonade
Jasperz Island Fusion Cuisine
- Fresh Cut Fries
- Jerk Chicken Tacos
What's Poppin Kettle Corn
- Hand popped Kettle Corn
Free parking for this event is available on the east side of Arizona Avenue, including:
- City Hall Parking Garage (Chicago and Washington streets)
- Johnathan Parking Garage (Buffalo and Washington streets)
- Alexander Parking Garage (Boston and Washington streets)
The Halloween Spooktacular is continually seeking interested individuals, organizations, and companies who want to sponsor our great festival with either in-kind services or monetary donations. The benefits of being a sponsor range from on-stage logo recognition and announcements during the festival to name and/or logo recognition on websites, press releases, festival programs, and much more. Benefits vary based on sponsorship levels.
The City of Chandler welcomes participation from all of its citizens. To request an accommodation due to a disability please allow five (5) days prior to the scheduled event. Contact the City's Special Event Coordinator at 480-782-2665 (or 711 via AZ Relay Service) or email@example.com.