The City Planners strive to promote the community's development with a high quality of life through professional planning strategies, collaboration with members of the community and serving as the liaison to the Commissions and Boards appointed by the Mayor and Council.
The City of Chandler has scheduled the public hearings regarding the draft Zoning Code amendments related to transitioning from Liquor Use Permits to Entertainment Use Permits.
City of Chandler Planning and Zoning Commission on OCTOBER 17, 2018 at 5:30 P.M. and the Chandler City Council on NOVEMBER 8, 2018 at 7:00 P.M. in the City of Chandler Council Chambers, 88 East Chicago Street, Chandler, Arizona.
- The proposed amendments can be view at NPH_ZCA180002.pdf
Please direct questions and comments to Susan Fiala, City Planner at Susan.Fiala@chandleraz.gov or 480-782-3067.
Current Zoning Cases
- Interactive Planning Map - Search for current zoning cases by case number, location or name. The map also includes city zoning and group home locations.
- General Plan and Area Plans
- Zoning and Sign Code (Chapters 35 and 39 of the City of Chandler Code)
- Zoning Code and Amendments
- Planning and Zoning Policies
- Multi-Family Development Presentation City Council Micro-Retreat May 24, 2018
Development Process & Other Info
- Application, Fees, and Checklists
- Liquor Licenses
- Public Hearing Process and Sign Posting Affidavit
- Sign Detail for Public Hearings
- Setting Up a Neighborhood Meeting
- City of Chandler Facilities List
- Neighborhood Meeting Letter Template
- Generating Mailing Labels
- Detached Buildings and Structures
- Powerpoint Presentation Guidelines (for presentations in the Council Chambers)