City Planners strive to promote the community's development with a high quality of life through professional planning strategies, collaboration with members of the community and serving as the liaison to the Commissions and Boards appointed by the Mayor and Council.
Now accepting Online Planning Application Submittals
All Planning applications can now be submitted online at Development Permits.
Contact Planning staff at 480-782-3050 for assistance.
Current Zoning Cases
- Interactive Planning Map - Search for current zoning cases by case number, location or name. The map also includes city zoning and group home locations.
- General Plan and Area Plans
- Zoning and Sign Code (Chapters 35 and 39 of the City of Chandler Code)
- Zoning Code and Amendments
- Planning and Zoning Policies
- Multi-Family Development Presentation City Council Micro-Retreat May 24, 2018
Development Process & Other Info
- Applications, Fees and Checklists
- Public Hearing Process
- Sign Detail for Public Hearings
- Setting Up a Neighborhood Meeting
- City of Chandler Facilities List
- Neighborhood Meeting Letter Template
- Generating Mailing Labels
- Detached Buildings and Structures
- PowerPoint Presentation Guidelines (for presentations in the Council Chambers)