The Chandler City Charter authorizes the Council to create boards, commissions, or residents’ committees to provide guidance to Council or implement policies in the community. The Mayor nominates board and commission members with the approval of the Council, which establishes the rules and regulations governing the boards and commissions and ratifies their bylaws.
Select the Board or Commission below for more information on meeting dates, times and locations.
- Mayor's Committee for the Aging, Sunsetted Jan. 13, 2022
- Citizen Bond Exploratory Committee, Sunsetted May 13, 2021
- Airport Master Plan Planning Advisory Committee, Sunsetted Apr. 22, 2021
- 2020 Census Complete Count Committee, Sunsetted after the completion of the 2020 Census
- Architectural Review Committee, Sunsetted Nov. 2, 2020
Persons with disabilities may request a reasonable modification or communication aids and services by contacting the City Clerk’s office at 480-782-2181 (711 via AZRS). Please make requests in advance as it affords the City time to accommodate the request.