In accordance with state law, notice for all public meetings, along with agendas must be posted at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting. The City of Chandler's official posting board is located at the Chandler City Hall, 175 S. Arizona Avenue, on the north side of the building. The posting board is viewable by the public 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Public meeting notices are posted on the City's website. Please be advised that only the City's official posting board may be relied on for official postings under the Open Meeting Law. A technological problem or failure that either prevents the posting of public notices on a website or that temporarily or permanently prevents the use of all or part of the website does not preclude the holding of the meeting for which the notice was posted, if the public body complies with all other public notice requirements. Results of any legal actions taken at these public meetings will be posted on the City's website within 10 working days of the meeting.
If you have questions regarding the postings, please contact the staff liaison listed for that committee or the City Clerk's office at 480-782-2181. Click on the name of the board, commission or committee for current agendas and more information.
Select the Board/Committee below for meeting dates, times and locations.
- 2020 Census Complete Count Committee
- Airport Commission
- Airport Master Plan Planning Advisory Committee
- Architectural Review Committee
- Arts Commission
- Board of Adjustment
- Board of Appeals
- Citizen Bond Exploratory Committee
- Citizens' Panel for Review of Police Complaints and Use of Force
- Cultural Foundation
- Design Review Committee
- Domestic Violence Commission
- Economic Development Advisory Board
- Health Care Benefits Trust Board
- Historic Preservation Commission
- Housing & Human Services Commission
- Human Relations Commission
- Industrial Development Authority
- Library Board
- Mayor's Committee for People with Disabilities
- Mayor's Committee for the Aging
- Mayor's Youth Commission
- Merit System Board
- Military and Veterans Affairs Commission
- Municipal Property Corporation
- Museum Foundation
- Neighborhood Advisory Committee
- Parks and Recreation Board
- Planning & Zoning Commission
- Public Housing Authority Commission
- Public Safety Personnel Retirement Board (Fire)
- Public Safety Personnel Retirement Board (Police)
- Transportation Commission
- Workers’ Compensation And Employer Liability Trust Board
Accommodations for Persons with Disabilities
Persons with disabilities may request a reasonable modification or communication aids and services by contacting the City Clerk’s office at 480-782-2181 (711 via AZRS). Please make requests in advance as it affords the City time to accommodate the request.