The City Clerk's office offers a wide range of services to the residents of Chandler and the surrounding communities. Passports and election assistance are just some of the services provided, along with a multitude of information and records regarding the City Code and City Council actions. The City Clerk's Office preserves legal documents and is the source of information on City Council legislation and actions.
The City Clerk's Office conducts all municipal elections; assists the Mayor in administering the appointment of members to serve on various City boards and commissions; and provides the following special services to the public:
- Agendas, Results, Minutes and Calendar of City Council Meetings
- Boards & Commissions
- Open Meeting Law Information
- Chandler Municipal Code and City Charter
- Election/Voter Registration Information
- Frequently Asked Questions - Elections
- Meetings Calendar
- Passports 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday-Friday (except holidays)
- Public Records
- Notice of Proposed Taxes of Fees
The City Clerk's Office also provides notary services from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday free of charge.
To file a claim against the City of Chandler, please complete the Liability Claim Form and mail or hand deliver to the address listed below.