Chandler's proactive leadership, corporate-friendly environment, world-class labor force and market reach have made it an attractive location for businesses of all sizes and industries. Away from work, our community is committed to developing a sense of place that draws new visitors and enriches the lives of our residents.
A location for business success and sense of place that appeals to large and small businesses alike.
Access to a large, educated workforce along with a continuous influx of recent graduates.
One of the best equipped cities for business with robust infrastructure and strong market access.
Offering a diverse mix of buildings and land sites for businesses of all industries and sizes.
Nationwide Community Rankings (2019-20)
- 1st Best Place to Become Wealthy (SmartAsset)
- 6th Best Place to Find a Job (WalletHub)
- 6th Best City for Renters (WalletHub)
- 8th Best City to Buy an Affordable Family Home (SmartAsset)
- 8th Best City for Women in Tech (SmartAsset)
- 9th Safest City in America (WalletHub)
- 11th Best City for First-Time Homebuyers (WalletHub)
- 14th Most Livable City in the U.S. (SmartAsset)
- 15th Best City for Women Entrepreneurs (Fundera)