Chandler's proactive leadership, corporate-friendly environment, world-class labor force and market reach have made it an attractive location for businesses of all sizes and industries. Away from work, our community is committed to developing a sense of place that draws new visitors and enriches the lives of our residents.
A location for business success and sense of place that appeals to large and small businesses alike.
Access to a large, educated workforce along with a continuous influx of recent graduates.
One of the best equipped cities for business with robust infrastructure and strong market access.
Offering a diverse mix of buildings and land sites for businesses of all industries and sizes.
Nationwide Community Rankings (2020-22)
- 2nd Most Prosperous Large Cities (Economic Innovation Group 2020)
- 6th Most Livable City in the U.S. (SmartAsset 2020)
- 7th Best Cities to Buy a Family Home (SmartAsset 2021)
- 8th Best Untapped Cities for Startups (Fundera 2020)
- 14th Best City for Women in Tech (SmartAsset 2021)
- 15th Best City for Women Entrepreneurs (Fundera 2020)
- 16th Best Place to Find a Job (WalletHub 2022)
- 23rd Safest Cities in America (WalletHub 2021)