The Recycling-Solid Waste Collection Center (RSWCC) is a residential drop-off facility for recycling and trash disposal. This is a resident self-haul, self-unload facility only.
Chandler residents paying for City-provided solid waste services may use the RSWCC facility.
- Any material taken to this facility must be from the Chandler residence shown on the bill.
- Material from Chandler residents living in apartments, townhomes or multi-family units can bring trash for a fee.
- Material is not accepted from residents on county islands, neighboring communities, businesses or non-profit organizations.
- Contractors and/or persons performing work for residents are prohibited.
- Residents with physical limitations will be accommodated with prior approval. Call 480-782-3510 for details.
Chandler residents must present the following items at each visit:
- Photo ID
- Current City of Chandler Utility Bill, showing City-provided solid waste service
- The person bringing in the material must have their name on the bill or be on the account as an approved user
- To print a copy of your utility bill, visit Utility Services.
- If you have registered to pay online, log in, click “View Bill” and follow instructions.
- If you are not a registered customer and you would like to print a copy of your utility bill, please follow the instructions below.
- Click “One Time Payment” on the left navigation menu
- Click “Utility Services”
- Input your Account Number, Customer Number and Service Street Name, then “Search Invoice”
- Once your Account Information is visible, click “View” to view and print a copy of your utility bill
- Loads are visually inspected at check-in. Staff will direct residents where different material is to be unloaded.
- Recycling is required at this facility. Separating recycled items prior to arrival is recommended.
- Household Hazardous Waste is accepted by appointment ONLY; call Solid Waste Services at 480-782-3510 to schedule.
Hours of Operation
Open: Thursday - Monday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wait times vary based on customer use throughout the week. The busiest times are on the weekend, after holidays, storms and school breaks.
- To save time consider scheduling a free bulk curbside pick-up for yard waste, furniture, household trash, appliances, metal items, electronics and cardboard.
Closed: Tuesday, Wednesday and City observed holidays: New Year's Day, MLK Day, Presidents Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving (Thursday & Friday) and Christmas.
955 E. Queen Creek Road
Chandler, AZ 85286
The entrance is on the south side of Queen Creek Road, just west of McQueen Road.
Fees are charged to resident’s Chandler utility bills.
For a complete list of fees for Solid Waste Services, view City Fee Schedule. or call 480-782-3510.
Fees apply to the following materials:
- Appliances with Freon or coolant such air conditioning units, freezers, refrigerators, water coolers, etc.
Per ton material (prorated for loads over 200 lbs.)
- Dirt – limit 2 loads per calendar month. Please tarp dirt loads.
- Concrete, brick, block, tile
- Construction debris - resulting from waste material(s) removed from resident's property associated with construction, installation, removal, demolition, remodeling, repair, etc.
- Includes but is not limited to household roofing, flooring, fencing, building/construction materials (wood waste, wood pallets, drywall, railroad ties, cabinets, counter-tops, gates/doors/door frames, etc.)
- Chandler multi-family (apartments, condominiums, townhomes, mobile home parks, etc.) residents are charged a disposal fee per load.
- Fees charged to multi-family residents must be paid in cash. No bills accepted over $20.
- Per ton material listed above is not accepted from multi-family residents.
Any material brought to this facility must be from the Chandler residence shown on the bill.
Items accepted, but not limited to the following:
- Yard waste
- Household trash
- Broken, non-repairable furniture
- Household construction debris - Per ton fee. View City Fee Schedule
- Dead domestic animals - 75 lbs. or less
- Paper, cardboard, aluminum and steel food and beverage cans, plastic bottles and jugs.
- Cardboard – Flatten and remove all items from boxes prior to arrival. )
- Scrap metal items
- Large appliances. Fee for items with Freon.
Computers, printers and other household electronics
- Tires from passenger vehicles.
- Tires must be de-rimmed
- Limit of 5 tires per month
- Tires from tractors, semi-trucks, ATVs, and off-road vehicles
- Tires must be de-rimmed
- Limit 2 per year
- Medical waste (bio-hazard)
- Liquid waste
- Household Hazardous Waste
- Septic tank waste
- Industrial waste
- Auto bodies and engines
- Commercial waste and/or recyclables
Republic Services - Germann Transfer Station
11530 E. Germann Rd., Chandler, AZ 85286
Weinberger Waste Disposal - Cooper Transfer Station
619 N. Cooper Road, Gilbert, AZ 85233
Waste Management - San Tan Transfer Station
4040 S. 80th St., Mesa, AZ 85212
Buesing Recycling - Concrete and asphalt only
18522 S. Hamilton St., Chandler, AZ 85286
CRM of America - Tires Only
11400 E. Pecos Rd, Mesa, AZ 85212