The Chandler Municipal Court is the Judicial Branch of the Chandler city government and is also a part of the Arizona Judicial System. The Chandler Municipal Court serves the public and contributes to the quality of life in our community by fairly, impartially, and promptly administering justice in an effective, efficient, and professional manner.
The Case Search will display all pending cases with a future hearing in our court and provide the date and time of the next hearing.
Orders of Protection
Protective Orders include; Orders of Protection, Injunctions Against Harassment and Injunctions Against Workplace Violence. The same Petition is used for all (3) Protective Orders.
This information is offered to help you understand criminal proceedings, including your rights and duties.Criminal Charges
Courthouse Health Protocols
Arizona courts take public health and safety seriously and have implemented aggressive policies to prevent the risk of infection for jurors and other court users. According to Supreme Court's Administrative Order (A.O.) 2020-79, starting June 1, 2020:
- Court staff and judicial officers must wear masks, face coverings, or face shields when having any in-person contact with other personnel or the public.
- Court participants and visitors will be required to wear a mask or other face-covering in the courthouse. The required face-covering may be provided for persons who do not have their own but keep in mind that quantities are limited and masks might not be available at the court.
- Courts must exclude persons from the courthouse who refuse to cooperate with or who do not pass established screening protocols or refuse to wear a mask or other face covering.
- These new requirements will be posted at court entrances and on courts' public websites.
200 E. Chicago St.,
Chandler, AZ 85225
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Jr Day
- Presidents Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day