Our municipal courts serve the public and contribute to the quality of life in our community by fairly, impartially, and promptly administering justice in an effective, efficient, and professional manner.
Pay your fees online
You will be redirected to our payment processor's site.
An additional Service Fee applies to any payment made with a credit/debit card.
- Criminal Court - English | Spanish
- Civil Traffic Court
- Bail/Sanctions/Civil Fines
- Orders of Protection
- Courtroom Standards of Conduct
- Court Access Information for Persons with Disabilities - English | Spanish
- Language Access - English | Spanish
- Chandler Municipal Code
- Arizona Revised Statutes
- Appeal Guides of Self-Represented Parties
- Case Status Statement (PDF)
- Defendant Financial Statement and Affidavit (PDF)
- General Motion (PDF)
- Request for Appeal (PDF)
- Request for Audio (PDF)
- Records Request Form (PDF) - English | Spanish
- Plaintiff's Guide Sheet for Protection Orders (PDF)
- Form (Petition) for Protection Orders (PDF)
Access the Arizona Supreme Court's Spanish translated webpage for additional court forms and instructions.
AzCourtHelp offers free assistance to all people who have legal information questions or need assistance in resolving disputes. The website is a statewide virtual legal resource center.
Pay your delinquent court fines online!
Click here to pay delinquent court fines (or call toll-free at 1-866-859-2527). You must have the delinquent notice number to pay online or by phone.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Below are frequently asked questions about court services.
Chandler Municipal Court
200 E. Chicago St.
Chandler, AZ 85225
Directions to the Court:
200 E. Chicago Street in Chandler is located 3 blocks south of Chandler Boulevard and 2 blocks east of Arizona Ave., next door to the Chandler Police Department, in the historic downtown area. Download a map.
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed during the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Jr Day
- Presidents Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day