- Appeal Guides of Self-Represented Parties
- Application for Set Aside Conviction
- Case Status Statement
- Certificate of Second Chance
- Defendant Financial Statement and Affidavit
- Exhibit-Witness List Submission for Webex
- General Motion
- Notice of Appeal
- Petition to Expunge
- Records Request Form | Spanish
- Request for Hearing
AZ Court Help
AzCourtHelp, a statewide virtual legal resource center, offers free assistance to all people who have legal information questions or need assistance in resolving disputes.
Pay Delinquent Court Fines
Pay your delinquent court fines using Arizona Courts Online Payment, or call toll-free at 1-866-859-2527. You must have the delinquent notice number to pay online or by phone.