Five public school districts provide service to our residents with Chandler Unified School District and Kyrene School District serving most of the City. These schools, along with a number of private and charter schools, are among Arizona's highest rated with standardized test scores well above state and national averages.
- Ranked the best school district in Arizona by Niche.com
- Academic excellence starting in elementary school. U.S. News ranked Knox Gifted Academy the best elementary school in Arizona for 2024 with two other CUSD schools in the top 10.
- More than 95 A+ Schools of Excellence or National Blue Ribbon Schools awards since 1983, the most of any district in Arizona
- Although CUSD educates only about 3% of students in Arizona, CUSD students took home 34% of the state's award-winning projects at the 2023 Arizona Science and Engineering Fair
- "A" rated district comprised of 26 schools serving students in grades K-8
- Serves parts of Chandler with four elementary schools and three junior highs
- Each of the schools in Chandler is designated an A+ School of Excellence
- Ranked the 30th best high school in the nation by U.S. News & World Report
- Named a top-performing school with elite students by The Washington Post
- Seniors have a passing rate of 84% on AP exams
- One of the highest scoring schools on the AzMerit Math Test with a 95% pass rate
- Chandler Prep is ranked #11 among Arizona charter high schools schools by Niche.com
- Average SAT scores have been 200+ points higher than the national average
- 98% of graduates immediately attend college
Diverse Housing Options
Chandler has been recognized for years a place where you can buy an affordable family home. In addition to family-friendly neighborhoods, Chandler offers a large supply of executive housing, resort-style condos and apartments, and even semi-rural horse properties with access to equestrian trails.
Shopping, Dining and Fun Activities
From urban mixed-use concepts and intimate boutique settings to a regional mall and large power centers, Chandler offers excellent opportunities for shopping and dining. Find the major brands you know and love, and discover local shops and restaurants that will become new favorites.
Chandler is also an excellent setting for both recreation and culture. Horseback riding, running paths, biking trails, aquatic centers, golf courses, museums, sports fields and concert venues are all located within the City's borders. However, Greater Phoenix residents live a truly regional lifestyle and Chandler's central location makes it possible to enjoy all the culture, sports and lifestyle amenities a large metro area offers.