The eleven-member commission advises the City Council on the operation and development of all City housing projects and on matters relating to the welfare of the City's low and moderate income citizens.
These minutes are fully searchable within each year by using the “Find” feature. For prior years meetings not listed please contact the Clerk’s Office at 480-782-2181.
The Commission is responsible for making recommendations to the City Council and Public Housing Authority on the annual Community Development Block Grant and Section 8 funds. When necessary, the Commission reviews suggested projects within the Redevelopment Area and makes recommendations on their appropriateness.
Meetings schedule on the second Wednesday of each month at 6 p.m.
Call 480-782-3207 for information
- Special Populations Subcommittee — April 14, 2021
- CDBG / HOME Subcommittee — Feb. 17, 2021
- Families In Crisis Subcommittee — April 9, 2018
- Youth Subcommittee — April 15, 2021
- Basic Needs Subcommittee — April 13, 2021
- Results From Subcommittees — Most Current Listed First
|Members (11)||Term Expires|
Riann Balch, Community Resources Manager
If you have any questions, call the City Clerk's Office at 480-782-2181.