The 2020 Citizen Bond Exploratory Committee, comprised of one committee chair and six (6) members shall be formed to review and identify programs requiring financing and to make recommendations to the council regarding the use of bond financing in anticipation of a future bond election.
These minutes are fully searchable within each year by using the “Find Feature.” For prior year meetings not listed please contact the Clerk’s Office at 480-782-2181.
Meetings will be held on an as-needed basis.
Call 480-782-2227 for information.
The 2020 Citizen Bond Exploratory Committee and the Subcommittees shall sunset on Nov. 2, 2021.
- Airport Subcommittee – Nov. 19, 2020
- Facilities Subcommittee – Nov. 20, 2020
- Finance Subcommittee – Jan. 21, 2021
- Information Technology Subcommittee – Dec. 3, 2020
- Parks Subcommittee – Oct. 27, 2020
- Public Safety Subcommittee – Dec. 3, 2020
- Public Works Subcommittee – Nov. 18, 2020
Each subcommittee will be comprised of a committee chair, who shall be a member of the 2020 Citizen Bond Exploratory Committee, and six (6) members.
Would you like to share your thoughts and ideas?
Comments will be reviewed and considered as part of the process to provide a recommendation to the City Council.
|Bond Exploratory Committee|
|Boyd Dunn | Committee Chair|