No bunny does Easter like Chandler's Family Easter Celebration.
Hop along our 24 Karrot Trail - no more dashing - collecting eggs and goodies along the way. Find a "Golden Karrot" and win an egg-citing prize. Make sure to bring your basket. Trails are open to little bunnies up to nine years of age. The morning will also be hopping with crafts, amusements, live performances and egg-citement for all.
Dr. A.J. Chandler Park: Stage Plaza
Minimal charges for some interactive children's activities and photos with the Easter Bunny. Also available for purchase are food and beverages.
9:15 a.m. Coloring Contest Winners Announced
9:25-9:45 a.m. Desert Star Dance
10-10:20 a.m. Limelight Performing Arts
10:40-11a.m. Ballet Folklorico Quetzalli - AZ
11:10 a.m. Family Easter Basket Giveaway Announced
- Inflatable Bouncer wristbands available at the event:
- $20 unlimited wristband
- $1 per ticket, sold separately
- Inflatables are 3 tickets
- Rides are 5 tickets
- Carnival Games with a chance to win a prize
- Spin the prize wheel for a hopping good surprise
- Food Vendors
- Merchandise/Informational Vendors
Visit the Information Booth to enter to win the Family Easter Basket. One ticket per family member. The winner will be drawn at 11:10 a.m. and must be present to win.
No-bunny does Easter like Chandler's Family Easter Celebration. Hop along our 24 Karrot Trail - no more dashing or rushing. Collect eggs and goodies along the way. Make sure to bring your basket!
- It's FREE
- Open the entire event, 9 a.m. - Noon, or once all of the eggs have been collected
- Bunnies (kids) 9 years old and younger hop through the trails to collect eggs filled with goodies
- Spring your way through the treasures of the eggs to find a “Golden Karrot” and win a special prize
- All of the eggs will have a piece of candy or a toy inside
- Limit of 8 eggs per bunny
We’re on the hunt for the Valley’s most egg-cellent artist! Gather your crayons, markers, and glitter and download this year’s coloring page. The contest is open to all children up to 9 years of age.
Coloring Contest Sheet available Feb. 1. Entries must be submitted no later than Monday, April 4, 2022.
Contest winners will be chosen from each of the following age categories:
- 2 years and under
- 3-4 years
- 5-6 years
- 7-9 years
9:15 a.m. Announcement of Coloring Contest Winners at Stage
Vendor applications are now closed.
Interested in becoming a vendor at this year's Family Easter Celebration? Potential vendors will need to review the Vendor Information Sheet and complete the Vendor Application.
The City of Chandler prides itself on having vendors at our events that represent the concept of the event and the vast diversity of what the City has to offer. Vendors will be accepted based on these criteria.
- Vendor Priority Application deadline is Monday, Dec. 27, 2021. Vendor priority applies to any vendor that has participated in last year's Family Easter Celebration.
- General Vendor Application deadline is extended to Friday, March 4, 2022 or when all space has been reserved.
- New organization applications will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis once the priority deadline has expired. You are encouraged to submit an application prior to the vendor priority deadline as applications will be held in the order in which they are received.
For more information on becoming a vendor or questions regarding the application process, please email or call 480-782-2669.
The Family Easter Celebration is always seeking interested business or organization who want to sponsor this year's event. Potential sponsors may review our 2021-2022 Sponsorship Packet, call 480-782-2665 or email Special Events with any questions or interest.
For questions or additional information about the event, please call 480-782-2669 or email.
The Snedigar Sportsplex is at 4500 S. Alma School Rd., which is south of Ocotillo Road.
Chandler Special Events Hotline 480-782-2735
The City of Chandler welcomes participation from all of its citizens. To request an accommodation due to a disability please allow at five (5) days prior to the scheduled event. Contact the City's Special Event Coordinator at 480-782-2665 (or 711 via AZ Relay Service).