Gather your lil’ ghosts and goblins and trick-or-treat your way through Downtown Chandler where you’ll enjoy a family night filled with spirited fun. We’ve got a boo-nanza of spooky shenanigans that are sure to delight ghouls and boos of all ages. Admission into the park is free.
Dr. A.J. Chandler Park
Catwalk Costume Parade
Parade #1 begins at 6:15 p.m.
Parade #2 begins at 7:30 p.m.
If you’ve got it haunt it. Strut your stuff in our new costume parade. Boos and ghouls of all ages are encouraged to participate. No registration is required.
For those looking to satisfy a sweet tooth, stroll through Spooktacular’s Truck-of-Treat. It’s the place to be. With candy stations featuring more than 300 lbs. of tricked-out treats, you’ll want to bring a bag to carry home your Halloween haul!
Spooky shenanigans fill the park giving party-goers the chance to win eek-citing prizes. Be sure to visit favorites like the Musical Headstones, Pumpkin Sack Races, Inflatable Axe Throwing, and more.
Ghosts, goblins, princesses, and superheroes of all kinds can prowl through all the free games for sweet treats of candy and frightening rewards.
- Musical Headstones
- Pumpkin Sock Races
- Inflatable Axe Throwing
- Skee Ball
- Spooky Carnival Games
- Lifesize Operation
- And much more!
Please bring a trick-or-treat bags to collect goodies.
Spooky Prize Wheel
Take your turn and spin the wheel for a chance to win a prize, treat, or craft.
- Grab the family and take a photo of your special night.
- The Mayor’s Youth Commission provides festive scenery for the entire family to snap away.
- Souvenir pictures are available for $3.
- Need a scary character to complete your costume? Stop by and get your cheek, arm, or hand-painted with a festive Halloween character.
- The Mayor’s Youth Commission provides budding artists to spread the Halloween spirit to all the little witches and ghouls walking around.
- Face Painting is available for $2.
- Enjoy tricked-out treats, as you make your way through our decorated Trunk-or-Treat stations. Be sure to bring a bag to carry home your Halloween haul.
Little Monsters Zone - For Kids 5 years old and under only
Little monsters can enjoy gentle thrills and spooky games.
Costume Contest Format
- Parade begins at 6:15 p.m. and again at 7:30 p.m.
- No Registration is Required
- Participation is Free
- Guests of all ages can strout their stuff in the Catwalk Costume Parade, participants must be in costume to be eligible to walk
- Parade route travels along grass and concrete
- Children ages 12 and under will receive a glowing souvenier, while supplies last
- All participants are encourage to select one parade time to ensure all guests have an opportunity to participate
Delicious food, snack and beverage options will be available for sale during the event. For those who need a quick bite while participating in all the fun, stop by and pick up a tasty treat to keep your little gobblins happy.
Chandler Kiwanis Club “Willie Dog Cart”
- All beef grilled Hot Dogs and Brats
- Kettle Corn
- Soda, Water and Lemonade
Jasperz Island Fusion Cuisine
- Fresh Cut Fries
- Jerk Chicken Tacos
Harkins Popcorn Truck
- Fresh popped and flavored popcorn
- Cotton candy
- Ice cream
- Bottled soda and water
The Halloween Spooktacular is continually seeking interested individuals, organizations, and companies who want to sponsor our great festival with either in-kind services or monetary donations. The benefits of being a sponsor range from on-stage logo recognition and announcements during the festival to name and/or logo recognition on websites, press releases, festival programs, and much more. Benefits vary based on sponsorship levels.
The City of Chandler welcomes participation from all of its citizens. To request an accommodation due to a disability please allow five (5) days prior to the scheduled event. Contact the City's Special Event Coordinator at 480-782-2665 (or 711 via AZ Relay Service) or firstname.lastname@example.org.