More than a gym – we’re a community. Tumbleweed Recreation Center is home to state-of-the-art fitness floor offering hundreds of group fitness classes, top-notch training programs, and first-class amenities. Whether you’re trying to feel, look, or train better our fitness community will help you get there. Choose a membership that’s right for you.
Daily, monthly and annual passes for teens and adults allow access to the fitness area and open gym. Passes for youth allow access to open gym and various special activities. Corporate rates are available for more information, please call 480-782-2900. Classes and programs listed in the Break Time magazine require additional registration and fee unless noted.
|Child (1-7 yrs)||$2||$3|
|Youth (8-12 yrs)||$2||$3|
|Teens (13-19 yrs)||$3||$5|
|Active Adult (55+)||$3||$5|
|Youth (8-12 yrs)||$25||$34|
|Teens (13-19 yrs)||$30||$41|
|Active Adult (55+)||$30||$41|
*Family passes include two adults (20 yrs+) and up to four children (1-19 yrs) per household. Each additional child (1-19 yrs) is $5 per month.
|Youth (8-12 yrs)||$200||$270|
|Teens (13-19 yrs)||$225||$304|
|Active Adult (55+)||$225||$304|
*Family passes include two adults (20 yrs+) and up to four children (1-19 yrs) per household. Each additional child (1-19 yrs) is $5 per month. Pass also includes Tree House.
Return to Service
At this time, the TRC remains closed as we review our return to service application with the Arizona Department of Health Services. We are awaiting approval and guidance from the State before we can reopen; please expect more updates in the coming weeks.
We appreciate your patience and continued support as we’re all in this together. We will continue to communicate updates as new information becomes available. You can also get up-to-date information on the City's official COVID-19 page. Stay well and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Know Before You Go
While things may look a little different, “Alone, Together” is getting back to “Fit, Together.” See what you can expect on your first visit.
High standards are in our DNA. Since we opened, we’ve set the bar for what it means to offer cutting-edge technology and workouts that support your health. Now, we’re raising that bar even higher.
We’ve reimagined the TRC experience and invested in new resources to protect the health and safety of our community, using guidelines from health officials and trusted agencies.
- Face Masks are required to be worn by members and staff.
- Capacity has been reduced to 25% the permitted fire code occupant load. • Rigorous cleaning schedules to keep surfaces and equipment thoroughly disinfected have been implemented. We’re also providing disinfectant wipes to make it convenient for members to disinfect before and after use.
- Members and staff are required to give each other 6-feet of space at all times. Signage and floor markers are throughout the facility to help facilitate safe physical distancing.
- There is now an “Every Other Machine” Policy. In most areas, every other machine is temporarily unavailable to enable physical distancing. This practice will be monitored and enforced by staff.
The following amenities are temporarily unavailable:
- Child Watch Tree House
- Group Exercise Studio
Health verification has been implemented to keep both staff and members safe. Employees are now required to confirm they are not experiencing symptoms, and have not been in contact with someone who has COVID-19, before coming to work.
Community safety is a team effort. We’re asking each guest to assist in helping us remain one healthy community.
- Stay home if you’re sick. Upon arrival you will be asked to complete a self-temperature check.
- Book your visits. Reservations are now required for all Fitness Floor visits. You will login into your ActiveNet Account and select the “TRC Open Gym” Quick Link. You’ll then select “Open Gym – Drop-in” to pre-register for the days and times you plan on visiting.
- Wear a mask. In accordance with city guidelines, masks are required to enter the facility and must be worn at all times inside the building, even while working out.
- Bring your own towel and pre-filled water bottle.
- Follow the 6-foot rule. Respect each other's space and use your best efforts to keep 6-feet away from your neighbors at all times.
- Follow the “Every Other Machine” rule. As always, please be courteous and don’t loiter on machines.
- Wipe down all equipment with disinfecting wipes before and after every use.
- Practice good hand hygiene. Use the hand sanitizer to clean your hands when you enter the facility and regularly throughout your visit.