Racquetball is a great way to get in shape, have fun with family and friends, or take it to the competitive level. With two racquetball courts available at Tumbleweed Recreation Center, it’s easy to make time for fitness.
Racquetball Court Reservations and Rules
- Pass holders may reserve a racquetball court up to 2-days in advance and for a maximum of one hour. If there is no reservation or walk-in immediately following allotted one-hour court time, play may continue.
- Groups playing singles, doubles, or cut-throat are allowed a maximum of one-hour reservations. Play may continue if no reservation or walk-in has requested the court following a one-hour reservation.
- Walk-in use on a first come first served basis for up to one hour per group. If there is no reservation or walk-in immediately following allotted one-hour court time, play may continue.
- A 10-minute grace period is allotted to each reservation. If the group does not show, the court will be given to the next group waiting.
- All players must wear non-marking athletic shoes only. Shirts must be worn at all times. Protective eyewear is recommended for all patrons.
- Patrons ages 13-17 must complete a fitness orientation before using the racquetball courts, unless playing with an adult or if registered for a racquetball class.