Downtown Chandler has plenty of FREE parking options for patrons, employees and visitors. View a map to find FREE parking within walking distance to your destination.
Changes to parking options
The face of Downtown Chandler is changing to make way for infrastructure improvements, new development and businesses. Visitors will no longer be able to park on the southwest corner of Arizona Avenue and Chandler Boulevard due to the Overstreet project that is under construction. Soon, there will be limited parking on Arizona Avenue, directly across from City Hall. Please continue to visit this webpage for parking updates.
- City of Chandler, City Hall parking garage, anytime
- Ports America parking garage, only after 5 p.m. during the week and all day on weekends
- First Credit Union parking garage, only after 5 p.m. during the week and all day on weekends
- Overstreet parking garage, anytime (opening this summer)
While construction is happening in the downtown area, the City also has arranged for free, temporary surface parking:
- Between Dakota and California streets, south of Chandler Boulevard
- Northeast corner of Buffalo Street and Arizona Avenue
Take a photo of your favorite hot "Spot" in Downtown Chandler and share a parking tip using the hashtag #FindYourSpot. Don't forget to tag the @cityofchandler when you post your photo!